Strolling Into the Night

Page 4 of 38 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 21 ... 38  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Strolling Into the Night

Post  Natacha on Sun Dec 25, 2011 12:43 pm

Anna propped herself up on her elbow, pursing her lips, "She did say that Drake hadn't been able to make her orgasm by himself," she muttered, giving a slight shrug, "Either you made her come so hard, she blacked out, in which case you're incredible in bed, or she had an aneurism." she smiled softly, "I'm guessing the first."

Kira wrinkled her nose at this, "Well, good riddance," she muttered, not paying much attention to the eyes she was getting from her brother.
Natacha
Admin

View user profile http://www.natachajay.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh on Sun Dec 25, 2011 12:51 pm

Kiran smirked up at Caleb, "You made her blackout, you should feel special." he mumbled, "But maybe you should go back to make sure it wasn't that aneurism?" he teased.

Cassy frowned deeply up at Kira, "Its never good to speak ill of the dead." she mumbled, glancing at Adam, "Are you okay?" she asked softly.
Ashleh
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha on Sun Dec 25, 2011 1:01 pm

Caleb made a face at him, "You're just jealous, you're not as good a fucking lover as I am," he muttered, sticking his tongue out at his brother like a child before he started back to his room, hoping he could finish what he started.
Anna laid down on her back again as she looked up at her ex-husband, running her fingertips over her lower abdomen as she studied him, moistening her lips again before she breathed; "Take your trunks off."

Adam's frown persisted as he returned his gaze to the TV, nodding slightly, "Fine," he muttered, turning his palm in a manner that suggested that she should hold his hand anyways.
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh on Sun Dec 25, 2011 1:11 pm

Eliya sat up slowly, her body feeling rubbery and amazing, she ran her fingers over her hair as she blinked sleepily, "Caleb?" she mumbled, her legs still spread for him.
Kiran glanced over at her, a wicked smile curving his lips, "You want to pass out too?" he breathed, sliding out of his trunks.

Cassy bit her lip as she took his hand, holding it in her lap as she studied him before looking up at Tess, "When are we leaving?"
"Soon." Tessa mumbled as Melissa sniffled, cuddling Little Nicky in her lap, "I think I'll stay with the baby." she mumbled, leaning against Devlin, their talk obviously having gone well.
Ashleh
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha on Sun Dec 25, 2011 9:48 pm

In a matter of seconds, Caleb stood in the entryway again, covering his private parts with a wide grin, "Hey, babe," he breathed, padding towards the bed, "How you feelin'?"
Anna bit her bottom lip in the sweetest way as she nodded, spreading her legs under the covers for him, "I need it."

Adam pursed his lips as he looked down at he and Cassidy's hands, giving her fingers a slight squeeze before he looked up at Tessa again, "Is Silas coming?"
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh on Mon Dec 26, 2011 1:30 am

Eliya smiled dreamily, "I'm sorry I passed out that was goddamn amazing." she breathed, holding her arms out for him.
Kiran but his lip as he moved towards her, he moved away her blanket and crawled on top of, kissing her deeply as he slammed himself into her.

Tessa nodded, "He's going." she breathed, biting her lower lip, thinking for a moment.
Ashleh
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha on Mon Dec 26, 2011 1:36 am

Caleb rolled his pretty eyes at her, "I thought I killed you, for a moment," he muttered, dropping the towel again as he moved to lie next to her, pulling her against him.
Anna gasped against his mouth as she slid her arms around his neck; tingles rushing through her already as she tightened around him..

Adam didn't say anything else to this; silence filling the room for a moment before Silas entered, having redressed into a black wife beater and dark, faded jeans with his black Timberlands, "Ya'll ready to go?" he muttered, crossing his arms over his chest.
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh on Mon Dec 26, 2011 1:45 am

Eliya snuggled against his side, "No, but I think you reached God status in the bedroom." she breathed, kissing his chest.
You ff!

Tessa excused herself to slip on her wedges before she returned, "Ready." she breathed as Peter and Devlin gave slight nods.

Last edited by Ashleh on Mon Dec 26, 2011 9:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Ashleh
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha on Mon Dec 26, 2011 1:55 am

Caleb grinned at her, "I can live with that," he breathed, bending his head to kiss her hair.
.. Anna tilted her head back against the pillows, biting back the urge to scream his name as pleasurable tremors ripped through her, having her shudder with it as she tightened around him, feeling so unbelievably fluffy and sleepy now.

Silas nodded to himself, but he didn't say anything else as he turned on his heel, heading for the elevator as Kira got up to follow him, Adam quickly getting off the couch with Cassidy to follow as well.
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh on Mon Dec 26, 2011 2:11 am

Eliya bit her lip, "I want you inside me again." she breathed, "Please." she said, pouting as she leaned up to kiss his neck and chin.
Kiran slammed into her a last time, pleasure exploding in his abdomen as he placed little kisses all over her breasts.

Matoon, IL

Lynn sat in William's dining room, she bit her lip as she studied the grandness of the estate, having only been there three times in her relationship with Will, she sighed as her grandchildren filed in with the two Walker girls, she smiled softly at them, something sad about her pretty smile, "The lawyer wants to start when we're all here." she mumbled.
Ashleh
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha on Mon Dec 26, 2011 2:27 am

Caleb raised a brow at her, "You sure?" he muttered, "Cause if you pass out, I aint stopping this time."
Anna moaned his name as she curled her fingers in the sheets, having missed the way their body fit perfectly together and she smiled at the thought, "This was a terrible idea," she breathed, pleasure still in her voice.

Silas pursed his lips at this, "Well, we're all here now," he muttered, moving to sit by the table.
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh on Mon Dec 26, 2011 2:36 am

Eliya shivered, "I'm sure." she breathed, her toes curling with anticipation, "I need you." she whispered, studying his pretty face.
Kiran continued to kissing her breasts, "I disagree." he breathed against her skin, glancing up at her.

"Now we are." A handsome, young man murmured as he entered the room, he looked devilishly handsome in a dark Armani suit, he ran his fingers through his golden brown hair, his violet silver gaze flickering as he bent to kiss Lynn's cheek, "Hi grandma." he breathed, taking a seat next to her, not caring about the stares he was getting from Peter and Devlin or anyone else.
Ashleh
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha on Mon Dec 26, 2011 2:44 am

Caleb grinned down at her, "Well, get up here, then," he breathed, laying down on his back.
Anna made a sweet noise as she ran her fingers over his hair, "Well, of course you do," she breathed, "You're not the one trying to stuff all of your feelings into a little box and throw 'em in the ocean."

Silas raised a brow at the man, but he didn't pay much attention to it afterwards as he gestured for Contessa to sit with him.
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh on Mon Dec 26, 2011 2:55 am

Eliya grinned as she moved to straddle him, grasping his length to guide him back between her legs...
Kiran made a face, "Why are you so against being with me?" he muttered, sliding off of her to lay on his back beside her.

Tessa slid into his lap, relaxing against him as the other boys sat down; Lynn took one of the stranger's hands, "This is Abel, he's your brother." she said softly as a young brunette rolled a tv in to the room, obviously William's attorny.
Ashleh
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha on Mon Dec 26, 2011 2:59 am

Your turn Embarassed
Anna sighed softly as she laid on her side to look at him, "I love you too much," she whispered, running her fingers over his hair again.

Silas wrinkled his nose a bit at this, "Our brother?" he muttered, turning his gaze on the stranger, obviously not very pleased with that statement.
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh on Mon Dec 26, 2011 3:04 am

... Eliya couldn't help it as she screamed for him, pleasure rippling through every part of her as she rode him, trying to keep her rhythm.
Kiran frowned, "And I love you, I still don't understand how that's a problem." he muttered.

Lynn nodded, "He was born before Peter with a woman I pray you never meet." she breathed, "Your father doesn't know, we hid it from him."

Last edited by Ashleh on Sun Feb 05, 2012 2:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Ashleh
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha on Mon Dec 26, 2011 3:10 am

Caleb breathed her name as he ran his fingers up her stomach to caress her breasts, feeling pleasure ripple and explode in his abdomen as he shut his eyes, shuddering with it.
"It's a problem because Caleb's right," Anna breathed, carefully touching his face, "And I love you too much to hurt you again."

Something seemed to cool in Silas' eyes as he pursed his lips, "Then he aint no brother of mine," he muttered before he turned his gaze to his fingers, drumming the tabletop.
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh on Mon Dec 26, 2011 3:26 am

Eliya moaned again before collapsing against his chest, panting, and sure her heart was bound to explode.
Kiran didn't look at her for a long moment, "You're hurting me now, Caleb doesn't know what he's talking about." he muttered.

Lynn blinked slowly, something hurt creeping into her gaze as she leaned forward to grab Silas' chin and make him look at her, "Listen to be, boy, you are my grandson and I love you but Abel is mine too and I love him. It is not his fault that he was hidden but he's your brother, he's your blood, you should welcome him home instead of denying him what you have but hear me now, if he is no brother of yours than you are none of mine." she breathed, letting him go of him to sit back in her seat, her arms crossed over chest as she looked up at William's attorny, "Roll the fucking tape." she uttered.
Ashleh
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha on Mon Dec 26, 2011 3:39 am

Caleb breathed hard, her name a mutter on his lips as he put an arm around her, holding her tight to him, "Everyone must've heard that."
Anna's brows pulled together as she bit her lip, "Why'd you ever want to be with a hurtful bitch like me, anyways?" she breathed, hoping to make him at least smile.

Silas gritted his teeth hard, needing to restrain himself simply because he knew that if he'd reach over and punch his grandma, she'd rip him a new one and he frowned deeply at the thought as he remained silent, ignoring the pitiful way his sister was looking at him.
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh on Mon Dec 26, 2011 3:46 am

Eliya rubbed her cheek against his chest, "I feel too damn good to care." she breathed, shutting her eyes to savor the feel of him.
Kiran pursed his lips, "I don't know, you just do somethin to my heart." he drawled, studying the ceiling.

Lynn didn't say anymore as the attorny pushed play on the tape and William came into veiw, he smiled softly as if he were really looking at them, "I know who killed me." he said softly, "I've been waiting for it for a long time."
Ashleh
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha on Mon Dec 26, 2011 3:55 am

Caleb sighed softly, a slight smile on his lips as he shut his eyes, "You don't love him," he breathed, this being more of a statement than a question.
Anna felt the corner of her lips curve up as she moved a little closer to him, "You could make a country song out of that," she breathed, leaning in to kiss his cheek.

Adam frowned deeply as he studied the screen, his hand automatically crushing Cassidy's a little harder.
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh on Mon Dec 26, 2011 4:17 am

Eliya blinked slowly, "No, I don't." she breathed, starting to get up, "I have to go." she mumbled, frowning deeply to herself.
Kiran smirked, "Maybe I will, I'll call it Heart Stopping Girl." he muttered, looking down at her.

Cassy looked up at Adam before turning her gaze back to the screen as William sighed, "I can't tell you who it was though." he muttered, "But I can warn you, it's coming for you." he breathed before he seemed to look right at Lynn, "Its coming for you, Dahlin, the sins of the past always know how to bite us in the ass."
Ashleh
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha on Mon Dec 26, 2011 4:27 am

Caleb's lips pulled into a frown as he reached out to grab her arm, sitting up a little, "Don't go," he breathed, something almost pleading in his eyes.
Anna rolled her pretty eyes at him, "You're awful," she breathed, laying her head on his chest.

Silas' frown deepened as he tightened his arm around Tessa, but he kept his gaze on the table, simply listening.
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh on Mon Dec 26, 2011 4:41 am

Eliya swallowed hard as she studied him, she leaned forward to kiss him deeply, "I'll come back soon, I have to give him his ring back, okay?" she breathed against his mouth.

William sighed again, dropping his gaze, "I've left you all some things of me." he breathed, "To my grandson, Adam, I left my father's watch." he said as his attorny retrieved the antique-looking gold pocket watch and handed it to him, "From you I stole time, I stole the minutes of your childhood, and I'm sorry."
Ashleh
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha on Mon Dec 26, 2011 4:44 am

Caleb couldn't help the slight smile that curved his lips now as he nodded, "Scream if you need me," he breathed.

Adam bit his bottom lip as he studied the watch, a sense of pride filling his chest, but he didn't say anything, he simply raised his gaze to the screen again, the pocket watch pressed against his palm.
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 38 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 21 ... 38  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top