Strolling Into the Night

Page 20 of 38 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 29 ... 38  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Strolling Into the Night

Post  Natacha on Sun Jan 15, 2012 11:38 am

Caleb cocked his pretty, young head a bit to the side as he took a step towards Lilith, that sexy, arrogant half-smirk curving his lips again as he studied her, "And how are we supposed to find God, Lil?" he muttered.
Natacha
Admin

View user profile http://www.natachajay.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh on Sun Jan 15, 2012 11:46 am

Lilith refocused on him, a soft smile curving her lips again, "We look among the least obvious places, haven't you noticed God has been missing for a long time, he's been tired, he's downtrodden, and most likely hiding among the outcasts, his people." she muttered, almost knowingly.
Ashleh
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha on Sun Jan 15, 2012 11:49 am

Caleb pursed his lips now as he raised his hand to run his thumb over her chin, "His people?" he muttered, "You mean the Israelites?"
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh on Sun Jan 15, 2012 12:04 pm

Lilith bit her lip, "The Israelites? Maybe." she said softly, "I think he'll be closer than that." she breathed, "The only thing we can do is look." she muttered.
Kiran pursed his lips, "Well, you take care of God, I'm going to kill Eva." he breathed, nodding as he looked between them.
Ashleh
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha on Sun Jan 15, 2012 12:15 pm

Caleb gave a slight nod to Lilith before he glanced at his brother, "Let me know if you need me, okay?" he muttered, a worried line creasing his forehead.

Anna breathed hard, her heart hammering in her chest as she stared at the vampire Ethan's still form, the gun she'd emptied into his chest still clutched tightly in her hand even as she slid to the floor, frantically digging into her sweatshirt before she slid her cell out of her pocket and dialed her husband's number, incredibly scared that the vampire would move again.
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh on Sun Jan 15, 2012 12:19 pm

Kiran nodded as his phone began to vibrate in his pocket, he slid it out of his pocket as he stepped into the hall and picked up, "What's up baby?" he breathed, knowing it was Anna.

Lilith sighed and held her hand out to Caleb, "Are you ready to find God?" she asked softly, a slight teasing smile on her lips.
Ashleh
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha on Sun Jan 15, 2012 12:27 pm

Anna shut her eyes tight, tears rolling down her cheeks as she swallowed hard, "Baby, please come home," she breathed, "Ethan was here, he was here the whole time, baby, I shot him."

Caleb made a face at her before he bent his head to steal a kiss from her pretty mouth, "Now I am," he breathed, sliding his hand into hers.
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh on Sun Jan 15, 2012 12:33 pm

Kiran blinked slowly before he disappeared home, calling for her as soon as his feet touched the ground, "Baby, where are you?" he called, hanging up.

Lilith rolled her pretty eyes but the smile remained on her lips as she blinked them to the shadiest streets in New York, to the most unkempt places, just outside the homeless shelter for men.
Ashleh
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha on Sun Jan 15, 2012 12:41 pm

Anna dropped her cell, her gun still aimed at Ethan's corpse even though it was empty as she sniffled, "Up here," she called from the first floor hallway.

Caleb pursed his lips as soon as they appeared, cocking his head a bit as he looked at where they were, "Ah, the outcasts," he breathed, like he'd just had an epiphany.
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh on Sun Jan 15, 2012 12:55 pm

Kiran started upstairs towards his girl, "You okay?" he called upon seeing her.

Lilith nodded and started up the steps to the front door, "Its almost fitting really." she breathed.
Ashleh
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha on Sun Jan 15, 2012 1:01 pm

Anna slowly shook her pretty head, "No," she whispered, looking up at him with tears still rolling down her cheeks, "He's the one who killed Adam, he took Kira, he hurt her, Kiran, they hurt our little girl.."

"Yeah, how's that?" Caleb muttered, stuffing his hands into his pockets as he folliwed.
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh on Sun Jan 15, 2012 1:12 pm

Kiran felt his heart clench as he knelt before her, "He's dead now, he won't be able to take any more of our children." he said softly.

Lilith pursed her lips, "Because God himself is kind of like an outcast, he's the only one thing of his kind still left, his children have long been outcasts, people are ostracized every day for believing in him." she muttered, shrugging as she pushed through the door.

Lynn shifted the curtains so she could peer outside, beyond the glass was a sea of bodies, demons congregating around their little safehouse. She took a sharp breath as she reached behind her to grasp the handle of her Colt, panic starting to gnaw at the back of her pretty head when a bright blue light split the air and an almost angelic looking creature touched down and began through the hoards of demons towards the house; she turned to the children, "Get upstairs to your mother." she breathed.
Ashleh
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha on Mon Jan 16, 2012 10:19 am

Anna swallowed hard; her pretty lips twisting into something that looked like she was about to have a nervous breakdown, "He already took too many," she whispered, sounding like she was choking as she shut her eyes hard.

Caleb returned her shrug, his shoulders tensing a little as he followed her, wondering if she was actually right about the outcasts.
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh on Mon Jan 16, 2012 10:38 am

Kiran lifted his hand to touch her hair, "I know." he whispered, something clenching around his heart as he studied his little wife, "I'm going after Eva, now, right now, you should go stay with Caden and your mother." he said softly, not wanting to leave her alone.

Lilith glanced around the homeless shelter, wrinkling her pretty nose when the smell of the place reached her senses, she swallowed hard, trying not to make a weird face as she started towards the rows of cots where most of the men piled their belongings on, ignoring the cat calls and stepped out of the reach of hands looking for a feel. She shook her head, seemingly knowing where to go as she led Caleb to a cot in the far back where a vagabond with scraggly grey hair and dark piercing eyes sat atop of a mountain of random garbage.

Lynn could feel it moving closer to the door and she moved to guard the stairs, pulling her Colt from it's place and raising it to the door as the creature ripped it from it's hinges, her eyes widened a little with recognition, "Azazel?" she breathed, studying the demon that stood in the doorway, its wings, a new fixture on the man stood out from his back, a cape of dark feathers, a grin curved his handsome lips, "Let me in, Lynnie, or I'll burn your house down." he taunted, clutching the door frame tight enough to splinter the wood.
Ashleh
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha on Mon Jan 16, 2012 10:54 am

Anna nodded her head a bit, "Please bring someone with you," she whispered, an almost pleading note in her voice when she started rambling a little, "Drake, or something, please.. I can't lose you too, I can't.. I-I'd just.." she stuttered, her voice trailing into inaudible mumbling.

Caleb kept his hands in his pockets and tried to keep the look of disgust from his handsome face even as he scrunched up his nose, studying the homeless king of the garbage hill with an unimpressed raise of his brow.
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh on Mon Jan 16, 2012 11:15 am

Kiran frowned deeply, bending a little to kiss her hair, "Hush, baby, you could never lose me." he said softly, "I swear, I'd claw my way out of Hell, climb all the stairs from Heaven, just to be with you."

Lilith studied the man, "Billy?" she said softly, trying to garner the poor man's attention, "Billy, I need your help." she said softly, bending a little at the waist to search the man's gaze.
It took him a moment before he seemed to refocus and look at her pretty face, "Lilith?" he breathed, a wide grin curving his lips, "Help? Help from me? What can I do?" he inquired, cocking his old head to look at her better.
"I need help finding Him." she said softly, almost as if speaking to a child, "You'll help, won't you, Billy?" she said softly as he nodded and started to climb off his rags and spoiled riches; Lilith straightened and turned to Caleb, whispering softly, "Billy, despite his appearance, was once a Seraphim, he fell decades ago and it rattled his noggin but he can help." she explained.

Lynn held her ground, "You're not welcome here, Azazel." she breathed, aiming the Colt at him, her muscles tensing.
Azazel growled, power radiating from him as the insignias on the wall began to burn and melt from the walls and he was able to pass through. Lynn blinked slowly before starting to unload her clip into the demon's chest as he started towards her.

Ashleh
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha on Thu Jan 19, 2012 3:27 am

Anna sniffled as she studied his face, "Don't get hurt anyways," she whispered, nodding slowly to herself, "I love you so much, Kiran.."

Caleb pursed his lips, his hands tightening a bit in his pockets as he gave a slight nod; trusting Lilith more than most, especially on religious matters.

Kiran bent down to kiss her gently, "I love you too." he breathed, rubbing his nose against hers before he stood and disappeared to find Eva.

Lilith took a breath as Billy finished standing and began to amble past them towards the door, expecting them to follow.

Evangeline Hart sat in her large, cold mansion in Ireland, not too far from the city of Belfast. She had seated herself in a large, throne-like chair in the middle of the front room that was infested with corpses and newborn vampires; some of the notable corpses were of Christian and Colin Walker, Sarah Sommers and Adam Hawthorne and the bloodthirsty vampires were gathered from all around, showing how hungry the Hart siblings had been for followers. Evangeline's black, see-through lace dress had been torn at the ends and she kept her eyes shut, not even paying any attention to Kiran Hawthorne.

Caleb still didn't say anything, his brow arching curiously as he followed after Billy.
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh on Thu Jan 19, 2012 6:17 am

Kiran's gaze flicked over the room, his throat tightening, before he fell upon Evangeline, he started towards her, his gaze starting to darken into black.

Lilith pursed her lips as she followed as well, cocking her head a little as Billy led them out into the street, the old vagabond shuffling his weight as fast as he could, seemingly all ready knowing where He was.

Lynn growled, digging her knee into Azazel's sternum as she lifted his own knife above her head to kill him when a sudden pain wrapped around her spine and spread through her body, she blinked slowly and looked down at the large piece of wood protruding from her abdomen, his fingers wrapped around the other end. She dropped his knife and slumped over, tasting the blood on her teeth as he rose to his feet and started up the stairs towards the Queen.

Evangeline's pretty face jerked a bit up as her black eyes opened and she immediately looked at Kiran, a cruel, bloodied smile curving her lips and now revealing a hideous scar where Kiran had bitten her before, that wouldnt seem to heal right, now that her daughters were dead, "Kiran," she breathed in her husky accent, "Took you long enough.."

Caleb bit the inside of his cheek, feeling a slight twinge of nerves in his belly as he continued to follow the vagabond.

Kiran felt his lips twitch into a smile, "I got you good." he breathed, gesturing to the scar messing up her pretty face as he continued towards her, "You must want to take a chunk out of me for that, huh?" he muttered, seemingly unafraid and amused.

Lilith glanced up at Caleb, "Are you nervous?" she asked softly, biting her lower lip.
Ashleh
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha on Thu Jan 19, 2012 7:15 am

Evangeline ran her painted fingernails over the scar as she smiled even wider, "Mmh, I think it gives me character," she breathed, slowly getting out of the chair, moving ever so gracefully on her bloody, bare feet, "Although, I've always wanted to tear you into little pieces."

Caleb gave a slight shrug, "It's God, y'know?" he mumbled, scrunching up his nose, "I used to be.. a lot of bad things. What if he like, smites me like a friggin' bug?"
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh on Thu Jan 19, 2012 7:29 am

Kiran cocked his head a little, his gaze softened and he looked sincere, "I'm sorry." he said softly, "For what I've done to you, with the affair and everything." he breathed, keeping her gaze, "You know I almost thought I loved you once?"

Lilith shrugged, smiling softly, "If anyone, love, He'll smite me, I did foresake Him in a war." she breathed, studying him, "I always heard He was big on forgiveness though."
Ashleh
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha on Thu Jan 19, 2012 7:34 am

Evangeline's smile quickly faded as she studied his gaze, "How terribly foolish of you, love," she breathed, the soles of her feet sticking to the bloody marble floors as she moved closer to him; cocking her pretty head a little when she was close enough to reach out and touch him.

Caleb couldn't help the slight smile that curved his handsome lips, "I suppose you're right about that," he muttered, running his fingers over his short hair.
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh on Thu Jan 19, 2012 7:40 am

Kiran didn't move as he stared down into her eyes, "It was foolish." he said softly, "I could never love someone like you, Evangeline." he muttered, almost cruel in how sincere he was.

Lilith's smile didn't waver as she continued after Billy's path, "Will you be King again when this is over?" she inquired softly.
Ashleh
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha on Thu Jan 19, 2012 7:49 am

Evangeline's pretty lips pulled into a sneer as she, in a swift move, raised her hand to dig her red fingernails into the back of Kiran's neck, pressing to feel his flesh against her fingertips as she held his gaze, "I'm not quite sure what to do with you, Kiran," she breathed, feeling her canines lengthen, "Kill you? Or turn you into another one of my leeching bitches? I'm sure there's a slow and painful way to do either."

Caleb gave a slight shrug, "I'm not sure," he breathed, sincere as he bit his bottom lip; realizing he hadn't given it a lot of thought.
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh on Thu Jan 19, 2012 7:53 am

Kiran felt his spine tense as he still held her gaze, "It doesn't matter, I'll never be scared of you, you'll always be nothing to me, you're nothing to everyone." he mumbled.

Lilith pursed her lips, "You'll do what's best when it comes down to it." she breathed, nodding so he would know she had faith in him.
Ashleh
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha on Thu Jan 19, 2012 8:04 am

Evangeline's lips pulled into a sweet pout as the blackness in her eyes began to fade, seemingly not even close to bothered by his bullying, "Have you noticed that my brother isn't here?" she breathed, tilting her head a bit to the other side, "While you're here, pretending to be the big hero, he's at your house, ravaging your little wife," she muttered, smiling sweetly before she jerked his head closer to her to sink her teeth into his throat.

Caleb bit his bottom lip harder at this, but he didn't say anything as he continued to follow.
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 38 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 29 ... 38  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top