Strolling Into the Night

Page 19 of 38 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 28 ... 38  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Strolling Into the Night

Post  Ashleh on Sun Jan 15, 2012 7:13 am

Kiran frowned, "How do I do that?" he muttered, raising a brow at him.

Caelan let her kiss him as he kept his eyes shut, feeling sleep start to settle over him, "Nigh Kira." he mumbled against her mouth.

Jason frowned deeply, "All dead, such a waste of blood." he muttered, shaking his pretty head as he glanced back at Silas, "Why does everyone we know end up dead?"
Ashleh
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha on Sun Jan 15, 2012 7:21 am

Caleb felt a smirk curve his lips as he studied his brother, "That serum Simon has," he muttered.
Anna frowned a bit to herself as she sat on the armrest of Kiran's couch, "Why don't you just become King again?" she asked softly, cocking her pretty head a bit to the side.
Caleb pursed his lips, "Daniel Blackwood forced Eliya to marry him. He's the King of Hell now."

Kira smiled a bit to herself as she snuggled up against Caelan, shutting her light eyes to fall asleep with him..

Silas' sensitive nose scrunched up a bit, "Fucking demons and vampires," he mumbled, nothing else needed to be said on the matter.
Natacha
Admin

View user profile http://www.natachajay.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh on Sun Jan 15, 2012 7:27 am

Kiran blinked slowly, "He is? What the fuck?" he muttered, rubbing his face before he stood, "Come on, I'll take you to Simon." he said softly, starting for his brother.

.. Cael pursed his lips as he led his brother into the room, watching as Cal let out a relieved sigh, "Thank you for taking care of her." he muttered, the tension leaving his shoulders.
"It was nothing, bro." Cael said softly, staying in the doorway as Cal moved to his sleeping little woman.

Jason made a face, "I think I like my cold, government problems better than this shit." he muttered, shaking his head again as Israel stood, his little sister in his arms, "Let's get out of here, in case the demons come back." Is muttered.
Ashleh
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha on Sun Jan 15, 2012 7:43 am

Caleb nodded slightly before he started to get out of the recliner, biting back the urge to whine like a bitch as he finally stood; rubbing the back of his head as he tilted his pretty head at Anna, "You okay with being alone?" he mumbled.
Anna gave a slight nod, raising a brow at him even as she smiled, "I can handle myself, sweetheart," she breathed in a soft tone.

Kira made a low noise, stretching out her thin limps under the covers before she slowly opened her eyes, "Callum?" she whispered, a sweet, loving smile curving her sleepy lips.

Silas pursed his lips at this, "Be grateful for your cold government problems," he mumbled, turning on his heel and moving for the door now.
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh on Sun Jan 15, 2012 7:49 am

Kiran looked over Anna, bending down to steal a kiss, "Be careful, call me if anything, and run if you have to." he said softly.

Callum returned her soft smile, "It's me, baby." he breathed, moving to get into bed beside her.

Ashleh
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha on Sun Jan 15, 2012 7:53 am

Anna smiled a bit against his mouth, "I will, be careful," she whispered, pressing her lips against his, hard, just in case something would happen while they were apart.

Kira slid her arms around his neck the second he was in the bed and she leaned in to kiss him hard, "I missed you so much," she whispered against his mouth, every thought of vampires and fuck-ups being pushed out of her head.
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh on Sun Jan 15, 2012 8:03 am

"I love you." Kiran breathed, rubbing his nose against hers in a sweet manner.

Callum slid his arms around her, "I missed you too, I was so worried." he breathed, hugging her to him.
Ashleh
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha on Sun Jan 15, 2012 8:11 am

Anna's smile widened a bit and she shut her eyes a moment, "And I love you," she whispered, gently kissing his nose before Caleb cleared his throat, "Come on, fag, I could get whacked while standing here."

Kira exhaled hard as she relaxed against him, "Caelan took care of me," she breathed, glancing over at her best friend and mouthing 'thank you'.
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh on Sun Jan 15, 2012 8:18 am

Kiran rolled his eyes and turned to grab his brother by the arm and poof them to Simon Landry's facility in Chicago.

Cael nodded to her as he turned to leave them, heading into the kitchen to make dinner. Callum sighed softly, "I know, I owe him." he said, smiling softly as he kissed her hair.

... Eliya's head lolled back, she felt exhausted and worried, her lids barely able to stay up as she studied Lynn holding her baby twins, "We'll be safe, right?" she breathed, her voice barely making it over a whisper.
Lynn nodded, "We'll be safe, Luis has the house so infused with magic nothing, not even a human, could get it unless invited." she said softly, studying her best friend as Carolyn appeared in the doorway, her eyes a little wide, "Lynn, they're outside." she breathed, her throat tightening with worry, "They're more and more every time we look."
Ashleh
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha on Sun Jan 15, 2012 8:36 am

Caleb blinked a few times before he shuddered, "I hate it when you do that," he grumbled, glaring over at his brother the moment they appeared.

"You sure do, darlin'," Kira breathed, snuggling up against him as her pretty lips pulled into a pout, "I wanna go home, so bad."
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh on Sun Jan 15, 2012 8:38 am

Kiran rolled his eyes and started down the corridor towards Simon's office, expecting Caleb to follow, "Why the serum?" he mumbled, glancing back at him.
Ashleh
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha on Sun Jan 15, 2012 8:50 am

Caleb stuffed his hands into his pockets as he followed, shrugging a bit, "It's stronger than anything else I could think of," he muttered, "When I was a vampire, you could've kicked the shit out of me."
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh on Sun Jan 15, 2012 8:51 am

Kiran grinned genuinely at this, "I believe the first time we met, I did." he breathed, teasing a little.
Ashleh
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha on Sun Jan 15, 2012 8:59 am

Caleb rolled his eyes at this, "I recall no such thing," he mumbled, a moment passing before he pursed his lips, "Thanks for doing this for me, Kiran," he muttered, genuinely so as he glanced back at him.
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh on Sun Jan 15, 2012 9:02 am

Kiran nodded slowly, "You're welcome, bro." he muttered as he turned into Simon's office.

An hour or so later...

Kiran pursed his lips as he studied Caleb's still form, the serum would still be burning beneath his skin, attaching to his bones, spreading power through him. He shuddered, remembering when he was in the chair and the man-made immortality was rewriting his insides, he touched Caleb's shoulder, "Caleb? How do you feel?" he muttered, looking over his face.
Ashleh
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha on Sun Jan 15, 2012 9:46 am

Caleb made a low, disapproving noise as he slowly opened his eyes, "Warm," he mumbled, raising his hand to rub his face as he tried to recollect his thoughts.
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh on Sun Jan 15, 2012 10:02 am

Kiran nodded slightly and stepped back a little, "Simon says you did well." he mumbled, smiling a little, "You're one of us now."
Ashleh
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha on Sun Jan 15, 2012 10:13 am

Caleb felt a half-smile quirk up his lips as he slowly sat up, rolling his shoulders to hear them crack before he sighed, "You make that sound like a good thing, Hawthorne," he muttered, teasing.
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh on Sun Jan 15, 2012 10:36 am

Kiran smiled a little, "I think it is." he muttered, thinking a minute, "How are we going to kill Daniel and Eva?" he inquired softly.
Ashleh
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha on Sun Jan 15, 2012 10:38 am

Caleb pursed his lips as he stood, running his fingers over his hair, "Eva's gonna be easy," he muttered, "We just gotta keep her at range, shoot her, set her on fire; anything." he shrugged, "I have no idea how to deal with Daniel."
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh on Sun Jan 15, 2012 11:01 am

"Maybe I can help with that." Lilith Winchester breathed as she appeared, looking ready for a fight in her dark jeans and white wife beater but just as glamerous as always.
Ashleh
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha on Sun Jan 15, 2012 11:05 am

Caleb raised his gaze to Lilith, smiling slightly, "I thought I heard something about the King ripping your head off if you assisted me," he breathed, the look on his face revealing how happy he was to see her.
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh on Sun Jan 15, 2012 11:23 am

Lilith smiled softly, "I don't like being threatened and Daniel Blackwood is no king of mine." she breathed, running her fingers over her hair as she looked over both of them before bringing her gaze back to Caleb, "It has come into my knowledge that he is looking for God."
Ashleh
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha on Sun Jan 15, 2012 11:26 am

Caleb raised a brow at his ex-mother-in-law, pursing his lips, "God?" he muttered, "The actual, one and only God?"
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh on Sun Jan 15, 2012 11:34 am

Lilith nodded, "He wants to my Old Master." she said softly, looking distant for a moment, "He wants to reign over Heaven, we need to find God first, if we find him first, we can stop Daniel." she said softly.
Ashleh
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 38 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 28 ... 38  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top