Strolling Into the Night

Page 6 of 38 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 22 ... 38  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Strolling Into the Night

Post  Natacha on Mon Dec 26, 2011 8:44 am

Anna's arms tightened around herself as she sighed, "If you say that again, I'm gonna kill myself," she muttered, glancing over at him, "You're not making this any easier, Kiran."

Silas came up next to Tessa, frowning deeply as he looked over the mess; his teeth gritting, "Adam, get the girls out of here," he called over his shoulder, expecting Peter and Devlin to stay and help as Adam nodded, acting like a good little soldier as he gestured for Kira and Cassidy to get back to the elevator.
Natacha
Admin

View user profile http://www.natachajay.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh on Mon Dec 26, 2011 8:51 am

Kiran pursed his lips, "I'm not supposed to make it easier for you to leave me." he breathed.

Tessa's heart stopped, "Where's the baby?" she breathed, "Where's the baby?" she cried out, starting look frantic when she heard Little Nicky's laughter float down the hall from the nursery and she ran for him. Devlin dropped to his knees beside his girl, his throat had gone tight and it was like he couldn't breathe, he just couldn't breathe, "Who did this?" he choked out.
Cassy frowned but she didn't say anything as she let herself be ushered into the elevator, a feeling of dread spreading across her skin.
Ashleh
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha on Mon Dec 26, 2011 9:01 am

Anna felt her throat tighten a little at this, "You should if I'm doing it for you," she whispered.

Silas didn't answer his brother, leaving the comforting bits to Peter as he started after Tessa, the sickening feeling in his belly making him dizzy, "Tess? Is he okay?"
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh on Mon Dec 26, 2011 9:06 am

Kiran frowned, "Why don't you understand its not what I want?" he muttered, studying her.

Tessa let out a whimper, unable to speak for a moment as her gaze found little boy, sitting perfectly in his crib, bloody finger prints all over his clothes and skin, he gurgled up at his parents as Tessa moved forward to pick him up and hug him tight to her, checking him over for injuries, tears sliding down her face as she breathed, "You're okay, we're here, you're okay." over and over again.
Ashleh
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha on Mon Dec 26, 2011 9:24 am

"It doesn't matter," Anna mumbled, dropping her gaze to the ground as they left the bridge and she started towards the main building.

Silas seemed to relax some at this, releasing a breath he didn't realize he'd been holding as he leaned against the entryway, "He's okay," he breathed, mostly to himself; nothing else mattering just yet.
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh on Mon Dec 26, 2011 9:28 am

Kiran kept in pace with her, "Why not?" he countered, pursing his lips, "Give me a valid reason and I won't bother anymore, look me in the eye and tell me you don't love me anymore and this is truly what you want?"

Tessa looked up at him, "Who would do such a thing?" she choked out, tears still streaming down her face as she kissed Nickolas' little head again.
Ashleh
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha on Mon Dec 26, 2011 10:06 am

Anna shook her head, tears welling up in her pretty eyes as she walked faster, so fast that it looked like her legs couldn't keep up, "Leave me alone," she whispered.

Silas swallowed hard, "I don't know," he breathed, taking a deep breath before he turned on his heel to walk back into the living room, "But I'm gonna find out."
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh on Mon Dec 26, 2011 10:14 am

Kiran sighed, still keeping up with her, "I can't, Anna, I love you." he said softly and in the most sincere way, "I love you, don't you understand?"

Peter clutched Devlin's shoulder as his little brother seemed to break down; Abel pursed his lips as he watched from a distance, "How much do you want to bet it was whoever killed our grandfather that did this?" he muttered, a cool detachment settling over him.

Cassidy swallowed hard, looking down at her hands for a long moment, "Where are we going?" she mumbled, trying to get the feeling of death out of her soul.
Ashleh
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha on Mon Dec 26, 2011 10:29 am

Anna stopped suddenly; a pained look coming over her beautiful face before she clasped a hand over her mouth, dropping down onto a bench on the path before she put her head between her knees, "Why are you doing this to me?" she whimpered lowly, her voice already muffled against her fingers.

Silas' jaw tightened as he glanced over at Abel, "Don't make me come over there and smack you," he muttered, raising a brow at his so-called brother before he looked over Peter, "Did he leave anything behind?"

"Our parents' house," Adam muttered in his usual, low voice as he glanced over at Kira who was still holding her velvet box tight to her chest, a horrified look in her green eyes.
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh on Mon Dec 26, 2011 10:39 am

"Because I wanna be with you, Anna." Kiran muttered as he studied her.

Abel raised a brow, "I dare you to try, little brother." he muttered, stuffing his hands in his pockets as he leaned back against the wall as Peter sighed, "Not a damn thing." he muttered.

Cassy bit her bottom lip hard, thinking to herself, "She was pregnant." she mumbled when a thought dawned on her and she looked up, "Kira, do you remember your sixteenth birthday?" she muttered.
Ashleh
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha on Mon Dec 26, 2011 10:59 am

Anna wiped at her face before she moved both of her hands into her hair, "You wanna be with me?" she breathed, glancing up at him with tears rolling down her cheeks still, "So you treat me like this? You won't even give us a break?"

Silas sighed, something irritated coming into his eyes as he turned to Abel again, "Don't call me that," he said, his pretty eyes narrowing a little.

Kira pursed her lips, "Yeah?" she breathed, cocking her pretty head a bit to the side, "You think our uncle Nero did this?"
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh on Mon Dec 26, 2011 11:06 am

Kiran sighed, "I had a break, you were gone for a year." he uttered, "But this is what you want? For me to walk away?"

Abel's jaw clenched, "What the hell did I do to you? I just got here for fucksake." he muttered starting to get pissed.

"Her baby was gone, he tried to rip out my mom's belly, who else would do that?" Cassy breathed, looking up at Adam, "We have to go back up." she muttered.
Ashleh
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha on Mon Dec 26, 2011 11:21 am

Anna sighed, "I don't know what the hell I want," she whispered, not really looking at him anymore.

Silas frowned deeply at him, but he didn't say anything to this, obviously not knowing what the hell to say as he began into the kitchen to get bleach.

Adam bit his bottom lip as he pressed the 'stop' button in the elevator and then the button to their brother's floor.
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh on Mon Dec 26, 2011 11:27 am

Kiran sighed, "Dont take too long figuring it out." he muttered as he turned to walk away, the hurt look in his eyes.

Cassy sighed as she ran her fingers through her hair, hoping their hunch was right so they could handle it.
Ashleh
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha on Mon Dec 26, 2011 11:41 am

Anna bit her lip hard, deciding to shut the hell up this time as she wiped at her face, watching him for a long moment before she got up to move towards the main building again.

Adam and Kira were both silent as they waited; sharing a concerned look with each other when the elevator doors slid open and Adam stepped out, looking like he was searching for the others' attention, but he didn't call out to any of them.
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh on Mon Dec 26, 2011 11:47 am

Cassy stepped out of the elevator, the smell of death clinging to her skin again, she took a shakey breath, "We think we know who did this." she said, simply announcing it to the room, a knot of thread forming in her belly.
Ashleh
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha on Mon Dec 26, 2011 11:50 am

Silas came out of the kitchen, carrying a large bottle of bleach and another full of alcohol as he raised a brow at Cassy, "Who?" he muttered.
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh on Mon Dec 26, 2011 11:59 am

Cassy bit her lip, "Nero Hawthorne, your uncle." she breathed, gesturing to Melissa's body, "It ate the baby, it's his thing." she said, her voice shaking, "I can touch and get a feel, tell you for certain?"
Ashleh
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha on Mon Dec 26, 2011 12:04 pm

Silas frowned deeply at this as he gave a slight nod, "Yeah, thanks," he muttered, gesturing to Melissa's body even though Adam was making a more than disgusted face at this.

After a few hours, Caleb returned to the island, looking awfully pale and droplets of blood was coming from his nose, dripping onto his wife beater as he stumbled into the bungalow; not even getting a word out to his ex-wife before his knees gave in and he blacked out on the floor, his still body jerking a little.
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh on Mon Dec 26, 2011 12:13 pm

Cassy swallowed hard as she knelt down beside the body, she pursed her lips as she took Melissa's hand; her body stiffened and her eyes blackened as her whole body seemed to hum with power, almost visible on her skin, she made a noise as she let go, blood starting from her nose down her face, "Something's off." she choked.

Eliya squeaked, shooting out of bed to get on her knees beside him, "Caleb?" she breathed, touching him gently before she screamed for Kiran to help her.
Ashleh
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha on Mon Dec 26, 2011 12:19 pm

Adam made an uncomfortable noise as he moved towards her, not saying anything as he tried to help her to her feet.
Silas frowned, "What is it?" he muttered, moving towards them.

Caleb's pretty eyes rolled into the back of his head, only white in them now as his body continued to give little jerks for a few more moments before he was still again; the sound coming from his throat making it sound like he was choking.
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh on Mon Dec 26, 2011 12:26 pm

Cassy let him pull her to her feet and she leaned against him, feeling dizzy, "I felt him, Nero, but I felt someone else to.. I felt..." she shook her head, the action making her feel sick.

Eliya screamed for Kiran again before he appeared, his eyes widening as he helped her get his brother to the bed, unsure of what the fuck was going on.
Ashleh
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha on Mon Dec 26, 2011 12:37 pm

Adam pursed his lips as he held her to him, bending his head to hers as if he wanted her to whisper it to him, as to spare her from talking too much.

Caleb was completely still for a few minutes, his chest becoming still for a moment before something seemed to change in his face, his features becoming softer and he seemed to become a little smaller before he took a sharp breath through his teeth, sitting up fast and really making it obvious that his wife beater wasn't as tight as it was a few minutes ago, "What the fuck happened?" he breathed hoarsely, looking between his brother and his ex-wife.
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh on Mon Dec 26, 2011 12:46 pm

Cassy shut her eyes, "It was Jason, Adam, I felt him." she whispered so only he could hear before she buried her face against his chest.

Eliya's eyes widened as much as Kiran's, "I don't know." she breathed, covering her mouth as she studied him, her eyes filling a little, "Where did you go?"
Ashleh
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha on Mon Dec 26, 2011 12:50 pm

"Are you sure?" Adam breathed into her hair as he bent his head to kiss the top of hers.

Caleb wrinkled his nose a little as he rubbed his head, "I don't know, New York, or something," he mumbled, making a face at this, "Why the hell are you two lookin' at me funny?"
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 38 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 22 ... 38  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top