Strolling Into the Night

Page 5 of 38 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 21 ... 38  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Strolling Into the Night

Post  Ashleh on Mon Dec 26, 2011 5:12 am

Eliya smiled softly and kissed him again before she turned to leave, still in his T-shirt and smelling deliciously like him.

William pursed his lips, "For my grandson Silas, I give my mother's ring, it's the same ring I gave your grandmother when I proposed." he breathed as his lawyer placed a black velvet box before him, "I regret not knowing you but I'm proud of you son, you've accomplished much and your son is my legacy as he is yours, make an honest woman of his mother and don't make my mistake, keep her close."
Ashleh
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha on Mon Dec 26, 2011 5:14 am

Silas couldn't help the slight smile tilting his lips as he nodded to himself, holding Tessa a little closer to him as he picked up the little box, the same sense of pride Adam had felt, spreading through his chest now.
Natacha
Admin

View user profile http://www.natachajay.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh on Mon Dec 26, 2011 5:27 am

... Eliya sniffled, wiping at the tears on her face as she knocked on Caleb's door again, clutching the handle of her suitcase tightly.

William took a breath as he continued, "For my only granddaughter, Kira, I give you the ruby necklace I once gave your grandmother when we first got married." he said softly as his attorny placed a larger black velvet box in front of her, "Remember, my girl, you are the apple of men's eye, you are more worthy than any gem, and if a man doesn't make you happy, he's a fool."
Ashleh
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha on Mon Dec 26, 2011 5:45 am

Caleb glanced up at the door; having put on a black set of briefs and was laying on the bed again, smoking a blunt, "Come in," he called, running his fingers over his hair.

Kira felt a warm smile curve her lips as she ran her fingers along the velvet box; glancing over at Adam with an apologetic look in her pretty eyes and he nodded in return, that soft smile on his face as well.
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh on Mon Dec 26, 2011 5:53 am

Eliya pushed open the door, now wearing a pretty dark blue dress, she swallowed hard, "He's keeping the room for the night, can I stay here?" she breathed, her eyes filling with tears again.

William pursed his lips, "To my grandson, Peter, I leave my family ring, my wayward son, I know that you feel lost." he whispered as if this were a feeling he knew well, his attorny placing the ring in front of him, "But look at this ring, this is my family, it's your family, when you are lost, remember with them is where you belong."
Peter studied the screen, his throat tight as he looked down at the ring, he picked it up in his hand to feel the weight of it, wondering how a man he'd never met could know him so well.
Ashleh
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha on Mon Dec 26, 2011 5:56 am

Caleb nodded slightly, "Of course, babe," he breathed, sitting up against the headboard.

Kira bit her lip hard, tears starting to well up in her eyes as she watched Peter, then the screen; amazed at how emotional this meeting would be, between their little band of siblings and the testament of a grandfather they never knew.
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh on Mon Dec 26, 2011 6:07 am

Eliya put her things inside and shut the door before she moved towards him, getting in his lap, she burried her face against his chest and cried.
Kiran pursed his lips, he didn't say anything for a few moments, "What do we do now?" he mumbled.

"To Devlin, I leave my mother's rosary." William continued as his attorny placed the gold and diamond studded beauty before him, "My son, you're existence is a miracle and you must trust that in the darkest of days, you must remember to have faith." he whispered, "And to my grandson, Abel, I leave my nine milimeter, Matilda, defend them, take care of them because they are your family." he breathed, his ever dutiful attorny placing the silver played beauty in front of him.
Ashleh
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha on Mon Dec 26, 2011 6:14 am

Caleb exhaled a cloud of smoke as he slid his arm around her again, "Babe, what's wrong?" he breathed, frowning deeply.
Anna shrugged slightly, "What do you want to do?" she muttered, running her fingers up his chest.

Silas pursed his lips, but neither him, his little brother or his sister said anything to this, they simply watched and listened closely to the last wishes of their grandfather.
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh on Mon Dec 26, 2011 6:28 am

Eliya swallowed hard as she tilted her head back to look at him, "I don't know what to do, Caleb." she breathed, "Do we get back together now or what?" she muttered, wiping at her face.
Kiran bit his lip, "I wanna be with you." he said softly.

William sighed as he seemed to look at Lynn again, "And to you, dahlin," he started softly, "I did you wrong and I'm sorry, I hurt you so much and then left and took every memory of me." he breathed, "But Lynn, you were the first and last woman I ever loved, we had good times, and we had bad, sometimes I miss them both but you know, dahlin, we weren't meant for forever." he muttered, "And I'm happy that you found that with someone whose good to you. You know, I don't worry about kids because you raised them well, you are a good mother, to you I leave every thing else." he said softly, "I love you, Lynnie, keep them safe for me."
Ashleh
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha on Mon Dec 26, 2011 6:34 am

Caleb shrugged slightly, "Not if you don't want to," he mumbled, wrinkling his nose a bit at this.
Anna crinkled her nose at him, "Why won't you let that go?" she mumbled, narrowing her pretty eyes as she began to crawl out of bed, giving him quite a view as she went.

Silas pursed his lips, not really listening anymore as he opened the little velvet box to study the ring; briefly glancing up at Tessa for her opinion.
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh on Mon Dec 26, 2011 6:42 am

Eliya swallowed hard again, "I don't know if I do," she said softly, "Do you want me back? Do you really want to try this again?" she breathed, "Can you honestly look me in the eye and tell me you still love me no matter what?"
Kiran sighed, "Because I know what I want." he breathed.

Tess studied the white gold, diamond studded ring, "Its beautiful." she whispered as the recording ended and she looked up at him, her gaze warm and loving.

Last edited by Ashleh on Mon Dec 26, 2011 9:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Ashleh
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha on Mon Dec 26, 2011 6:52 am

Caleb nodded, "Yes," he mumbled, holding her gaze now, "Eliya, I love you, I'm so fucking miserable without you." he gestured to the tattoo on his underarm, "No matter what, remember? I never let that go, 'cause I fucking need you."
Anna sighed, "You're just being unbelievably stubborn," she mumbled, sticking her tongue out at him as she began digging through her duffel.

"It's yours," Silas breathed, taking the ring out of its box and holding his hand out for hers.
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh on Mon Dec 26, 2011 7:01 am

Eliya pursed her lips as she studied his gaze, "Then why, everytime I think we're happy, why do you cheat on me? And prove me wrong? It's like I'm never enough and you need more, how do I be more?" she whispered, tears sliding down her face.
Kiran sighed, "You'd be sad if I wasn't." he muttered.

Tessa swallowed hard as she held out her hand, her eyes getting watery, warmth spreading through her.
Ashleh
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha on Mon Dec 26, 2011 7:08 am

"You don't need to be more," Caleb mumbled, "You're exactly as you should be, I just need to be.. less," he breathed, whispering the last part almost inaudibly before his eyes widened a bit, "I gotta go," he muttered, lifting her off of him to place her on the bed as he began to get out.
Anna raised a brow at him as she placed a hand on her naked hip, "Someone thinks very highly of himself."

"Don't cry, darlin'," Silas breathed, sliding the ring onto her finger as he glanced up at her again, like there was no one else in the room, "Marry me, Contessa Walker."
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh on Mon Dec 26, 2011 7:15 am

Eliya blinked slowly, "You're just gonna leave?" she squeaked, confused as Hell now as she watched him.
Kiran shrugged, "Someone has to." he muttered, watching her.

Tessa nodded, "I already said yes." she smiled, "A thousand times, yes." she breathed, kissing him hard.
Ashleh
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha on Mon Dec 26, 2011 7:24 am

"I'll be back," Caleb mumbled, grabbing a pair of sweats and a wife beater out of his duffel, "If I'm not back in an hour, ask Kiran to come get me," he said quickly, pulling on his clothes before he disappeared into thin air.
Anna crinkled her nose at him again, "You're being mean," she mumbled, shimmying into a pair of very short shorts and a wife beater; not bothering with a bra underneath before she started for the door.

Silas smiled widely at her, "Just thought I'd ask you properly," he breathed, "You know, ring and all."
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh on Mon Dec 26, 2011 7:32 am

Kiran watched her as he sat up, "Where are you going?" he mumbled.

Tessa grinned as she looked down at her ring, "Mrs. Tessa Hawthorne, Mrs. H, Silas' old lady, Silas' wife." she giggled, "Oh, I've been scribbling those things on my notebooks for years." she gushed.
Ashleh
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha on Mon Dec 26, 2011 7:38 am

"Like you care," Anna muttered, mostly to herself as she grabbed her ballerinas from the floor and stepped out of the bungalow, starting down the little bridge connecting their bungalows that would at some point lead her towards the actual hotel.

Silas rolled his eyes at her, "That's not creepy at all, baby," he breathed, tilting his pretty head a little as he gestured for her to kiss him again.
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh on Mon Dec 26, 2011 7:44 am

Tessa made a face before she kissed him again, "Can we go home now?" she mumbled against his mouth.
Ashleh
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha on Mon Dec 26, 2011 7:54 am

"If my grandmother don't mind," Silas muttered, glancing over at Lynnèa with a raised brow.
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh on Mon Dec 26, 2011 8:03 am

Kiran sighed as he got up to dress and go after her, wondering how he messed up this time.

Lynnie nodded slightly, wiping at her face, "Go home, stay close together." she mumbled, glancing at Abel, "I guess you're coming home with me?" she muttered.
Ashleh
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha on Mon Dec 26, 2011 8:16 am

Anna sighed, hopping a little on one foot to get her ballerina on and then the other before she glanced over her shoulder at him, frowning, "Someone would consider this stalking," she mumbled, starting down the bridge again.

Adam glanced over at Abel, pursing his lips in thought for a moment before he cleared his throat, "He can come with us," he said lowly, his silvery hazel eyes observing and weighing their reactions.
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh on Mon Dec 26, 2011 8:23 am

Kiran rolled his eyes, frowning a little, "Why are you mad at me?" he muttered, still following after her.

Lynn smiled proudly at her grandson as Abel turned to look at him, nodding slowly, "I'd like that, I think." he breathed, giving a slight smile.
Ashleh
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha on Mon Dec 26, 2011 8:27 am

"Because you're an ass," Anna muttered, crossing her arms over her chest as she tried to walk a little faster.

Adam gave a slight nod, "Welcome to the family," he said in the same low voice before he pushed his chair back, stuffing the pocket watch into his jeans.
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh on Mon Dec 26, 2011 8:36 am

Kiran rolled his eyes as he reached her side, "I didn't do anything to you, Anna, all I did was love you." he muttered, pursing his lips.

And Home again...

Tessa couldn't help the smile on her face as the elevator door slid open on their apartment, the smile quickly fell as the smell of blood hit her nose and she could see it from a distance coating their couches and staining their carpet, her heart slammed into her throat as she moved forward quickly, "Melissa?" she called, her eyes going wide as she clapped a hand over her mouth upon finding her friend sprawled across the living room floor, her abdomen ripped out, her pretty green eyes staring into the ceiling.
Ashleh
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 38 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 21 ... 38  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top