Strolling Into the Night

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Strolling Into the Night

Post  Ashleh on Wed Dec 21, 2011 5:26 am

The Party...

Luce felt a wide smile curve her lips as she squeezed Isaac's hand, her gaze moving over her family as her other hand smoothed down the skirt of her classic white pencil dress, "My mom looks beautiful." she breathed gesturing to Eliya wearing a pretty, mini, open-shouldered red dress, her dark curls flowing in perfect tendrils down her back as she laughed at something her new fiancé was saying.

Tessa bit her lip, glancing every few moments towards her mother and Drake Hawthorne, looking for any sign of unhapiness, she sighed, cradling little Nicky on her hip, the young woman looked beautiful in her dark blue dress, her black curls put up on her head, she leaned against Silas' side, Peter and his girl Megan talking to them idly when two figures coming in from the front door caught her attention, "Our dads are here." she mumbled.
Ashleh
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha on Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:44 am

Isaac slid an arm around his wife's waist, a small smile playing on his lips as he kissed the top of her head, "You look better," he breathed.

Silas sighed to himself, "This should be interesting," he breathed, gesturing to Tessa's mother with his uncle.
Natacha
Admin

View user profile http://www.natachajay.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh on Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:51 am

Luce grinned, leaning against him, "You have to say that, you're madly in love with me." she breathed, leaning up to kiss him fully, not giving a damn the room was full of people.

Tessa pursed her lips, "I just hope it doesn't end bloody." she mumbled, glancing up at him.

Eliya St. Claire took a breath as she let Drake pull her into his lap, his arms enfolded around her as his lips danced across her jaw bone and he whispered sweet nothings in her ear, she smiled softly to herself just listening to the rumble of his voice when she glanced up at her ex-husband and his best friend, she felt her heart do something in her chest before she lifted a hand in a sweet finger wave, no animosity at all in her pretty features.
Ashleh
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha on Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:59 am

Silas grinned to himself, "But bloody is so much more fun," he breathed, glancing down at her.

Caleb stuffed his hands into his pockets of his black Armani slacks, looking so damn handsome with his current rugged look. A slight smile curved his pretty lips as he met his ex-wife's gaze, raising one of his hands to return the small wave, not even glancing over at Kiran as he addressed him, "I'm gonna kill myself."
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh on Wed Dec 21, 2011 11:02 am

Tessa wrinkled her pretty nose, "Not if that blood belongs to your parents." she mumbled, leaning up to kiss his pretty mouth, a slight smile tugging on her lips.

Kiran frowned deeply at this, "Why? You have so much to live for." he mumbled, looking unbelievable gorgeous in his dark suit.
Ashleh
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha on Wed Dec 21, 2011 11:11 am

Silas rolled his eyes at her as he kissed her mouth, "You look amazing, baby," he breathed, rubbing his nose against hers.

Caleb made a face at his best friend, "And you're full of shit," he muttered, glancing over his shoulder as Anna entered behind them, looking incredibly beautiful in her body-hugging, knee-long purple dress, her brown locks dangling in perfect tendrils around her pretty face and Caleb could hardly help it when he smiled a bit again, "Your girl's here," he breathed.
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh on Wed Dec 21, 2011 11:18 am

Tessa smiled warmly and bit his bottom lip playfully when Peter's girlfriend made a sweet sound, "Awe, you both are so adorable together." Megan said softly, leaning against Peter's side like she belonged there.

Kiran turned to see her, a sweet smile curved his lips as he looked over his girl, "You look beautiful." he breathed, biting his lip hard as he managed to bring his gaze back to her face.

Eliya's smiled widened when she saw Anna and she excused herself from Drake's lap to saunter towards them, cocking her pretty head a little as she studied all three of them, trying to keep from staring at ex-husband for too long.
Ashleh
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha on Wed Dec 21, 2011 11:31 am

Silas wrinkled his nose a little as he dropped his gaze onto Megan, "Did she just call us adorable?" he muttered, raising his brow as he glanced back at Tessa, this obviously not being a word he wanted used about himself.

Anna felt a warm smile curve up her lips, "Thank you," she breathed, getting on the front of her glittery plateau to kiss his cheek, "You look amazing," she whispered against his skin before she pulled back a little to smile at her best friend.
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh on Wed Dec 21, 2011 11:38 am

Tessa wrinkled her pretty nose again, "I believe she did." she muttered, obviously not liking the brunette Peter kept as arm candy.
Megan cocked her head, fluttering her eyelashes, "What's wrong with being adorable?" she mumbled, like she didn't know who she was talking to.

Kiran grinned, taking that opportunity to steal a kiss from her mouth, "True but I could never look half as amazing as you two ladies." he breathed, grinning down at Elle as he bent to kiss her cheek as he gave Caleb that look that said he should agree as he nodded a little to Eliya in a completely non conspicuous manner.
Ashleh
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha on Wed Dec 21, 2011 11:48 am

Silas grinned at the little brunette, his silvery emerald eyes dark as he studied her, "You really aint got a clue, sweetheart," he breathed, that charming accent making that comment a whole lot sexier than it should have been.

Caleb made a face at him before he nodded slightly, "Yeah, amazing, right," he breathed, obviously a little preoccupied with finding out where the booze was; and soon enough, he had disappeared from Kiran's side.
Anna wrinkled her pretty nose, deciding not to dig into the subject as she turned to Eliya, needing to refrain from leaning against her ex-husband as she did, biting her bottom lip, "I'm taking you to the Bahamas, babe, tonight. You're bringing Drake, just so you know," she said softly.
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh on Wed Dec 21, 2011 11:57 am

Megan bit her bottom lip as she reached up to curl her finger in the end of her hair, "Maybe you should give me one." she breathed, cocking her pretty head again in a manner that bordered on flirtatious.
Tessa pursed her lips, something in her pretty eyes darkening, but she didn't say anything yet as she looked over Megan in a manner that bordered disdain.

Eliya blinked slowly, "Really?" she breathed, smiling to herself, "That sounds amazing." she said softly, "I assume it's not going to just be the three of us, right?" she mumbled, gesturing to herself, Anna, and Drake.
Ashleh
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha on Wed Dec 21, 2011 12:05 pm

Silas pursed his lips, "How old are you, Megan, was it?" he muttered, cocking his pretty head a bit to the side.

Anna rolled her pretty eyes at her, "Of course not, Kiran and Caleb's coming too," she breathed, "It'll be incredible, I promise, we got the entire beach to ourselves."
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh on Wed Dec 21, 2011 12:11 pm

Megan seemed a little caught off guard as she thought for a moment, "Um, twenty-two." she mumbled, glancing up at him again, "Why?"

Eliya grinned, "I'm sure," she breathed, "I should probably tell my fiance to pack, hmm?" she mumbled, the word feeling weird in her mouth as she tried not make a face.
Drake watched his girl from across the room, smiling to himself as he stood, feeling bold, he started towards the booze table, knowing full well that's where Caleb was.
Ashleh
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha on Wed Dec 21, 2011 12:20 pm

Silas' lips curved up in a grin again, "Yous gotta be the dumbest twenty-two year old, I've ever seen," he breathed before looking at his brother, "She's a keeper, bro."

Anna's smile widened, "You should," she breathed, reaching out to give Eliya's arm a squeeze, "I missed you, darlin'," she said softly, paying very little attention as she began leaning against Kiran's chest.
Caleb didnt notice Drake coming as he dropped a few cubes into his glass of tequila, simply focusing on his booze now as he thought over how long he was forced to stay.
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh on Wed Dec 21, 2011 12:28 pm

Megan frowned deeply at this, slightly confused as she looked up at Peter questinglyvand he just shook his pretty head. Tessa smirked to herself as she glanced up at Silas, "Can you take the baby a minute?" she mumbled.

Eliya smiled genuinly, "I missed you more." she breathed, "I've practically adopted Adam he spends so much time at my house." she said playfully.
Drake moved to his side, pouring himself a glass of bourbon, "How are you, Caleb?" he muttered, taking a sip and acting pleasant.
Ashleh
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha on Wed Dec 21, 2011 12:46 pm

Silas gave a slight nod, "Sure, babe," he muttered, holding his arms out for Nicky.

Anna smiled even more at this, "I'm happy to hear that," she breathed, wrinkling her nose a little before she took a step away from her ex-husband, glancing up at him with an apologetic look in her pretty eyes.
Caleb raised his gaze to Drake's face, frowning a little, "What do you want?"
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh on Wed Dec 21, 2011 12:54 pm

Tessa handed him their beautiful little baby before she took Megan's wrist, "Come on, let's powder our noses." she breathed, starting for the bathroom with her.

Kiran smiled softly at her and placed a hand on her waist to pull her back against him before he looked at Eliya, "Where is Adam anyways?"
Drake shrugged, "Nothing, I was wondering if you heard the news?" he muttered.
Ashleh
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha on Wed Dec 21, 2011 1:26 pm

Silas grinned to himself as he watched the girls go, bouncing little Nicky in his arms before he looked at his brother, "So.. hows it going with you two?" he muttered, biting his lip to keep from laughing.

Anna rolled her pretty eyes a bit to herself, deciding to indulge him as she relaxed against his chest, smiling slightly to herself as she crossed her arms over her chest.
Caleb gave a slight shrug, "I'll remember to piss on your grave," he muttered, his eyes hardening a bit, "I suggest you go away before I shove this bottle down your throat."
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh on Wed Dec 21, 2011 1:33 pm

Peter made a face at him, "She's a ditz but we don spend many nights talking." he muttered, a sly grin curving his lips.

Eliya smiled, "He's probably with Cass, they're almost inseperable." she muttered, "Excuse me." she muttered and started towards Drake and Caleb, "What are you boys talking about?"
Ashleh
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha on Wed Dec 21, 2011 1:42 pm

Silas' grin widened, "Just don't get her pregnant," he breathed, "No reason to get stupid babies."

Anna let a sweet sigh escaped her lips as she glanced up at Kiran, "You wanna go outside with me for a moment?" she breathed.
Caleb glanced over at Eliya, a charming smile curving his lips, "Nothing special, sweetheart."
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh on Wed Dec 21, 2011 1:53 pm

Peter made a noise, "God, that would be awful." he muttered, rubbing his face, "What do you think they're talking about?"

Tessa waited until she and Megan were in the bathroom and the door was shut before she grabbed a fistful of of her and slammed her face into the granite counter top, "There's something you should know about me, sweetheart." she breathed, bending down to whisper in her ear, "You touch my man or hurt his brothers, I'll sever your spinal chord so you never spread your whore legs again." she whispered, "And I can. I'm a doctor."

Kiran nodded, "Sure, lead the way." he breathed.
Eliya bit her lip as she studied his face for a long moment and then glanced at Drake, who smiled, "Its nothing baby, just boy talk."
Ashleh
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha on Wed Dec 21, 2011 1:58 pm

Silas pursed his lips, "I think Tessa's giving your girl a friendly warning," he breathed, a grin tugging on the corner of his lips.

Anna bit her bottom lip, carefully pushing away from him to start towards the balcony, running her fingers over her hair as she went; wishing they were in the Bahamas already where things wouldn't be as awkward.
Caleb grinned a bit to himself before he emptied his drink, "I'll see you two in the Bahamas, a'ight?" he muttered, nodding his goodbyes before he turned to leave them.
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh on Wed Dec 21, 2011 2:04 pm

Peter raised a brow, "You think so?" he breathed, glancing up as Tessa left the bathroom a few moments later, a satisfied smile on her pretty face.

Kiran followed after her, his lips pursed but he didn't say anything.
Eliya bit her lip, "Wait, I actually need to talk to you about something." she mumbled, looking up at him.
Ashleh
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha on Thu Dec 22, 2011 2:42 am

Silas glanced over Tessa, his smile widening a bit, "I'm pretty sure," he breathed, still bouncing Nicky in his arms.

Anna pushed open the doors to the balcony, stepping out and smoothing out her dress before she turned to him, "I didn't get to ask you at the house, but, how've you been?" she breathed, a slightly worried look over her beautiful features.
Caleb glanced over his shoulder at her, "Kitchen?" he breathed.
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh on Thu Dec 22, 2011 2:51 am

Tessa's smile warmed as she reach them, "Megan and I had a little talk but I think she understood me perfectly." she breathed, leaning against Silas' side as Nicky made cute noises.

Kiran bit his lip, "I'm better now you're back." he breathed, smiling sincerely.

Eliya gave a nod and started into the direction of the kitchen, glancing over her shoulder to give Drake a look that said don't follow.
Ashleh
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top