Strolling Into the Night

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Strolling Into the Night

Post  Natacha on Tue Dec 20, 2011 10:51 am

Silas nodded slightly as he put an arm around his father's shoulders, "Thanks, aunt Eliya," he breathed, starting for the car and gesturing for his brothers to follow.
Caleb didnt say anything, he simply reached down to grab Micah and pull him to his feet, "You shouldnt be here," he muttered in Russian.
Natacha
Admin

View user profile http://www.natachajay.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh on Tue Dec 20, 2011 10:58 am

Peter and Devlin turned to follow, tortured expressions on their pretty faces as Eliya moved to the front of the group to start directing them towards their cars. Cassy looked up at Adam, tears dripping down her face, "Are you going with your brothers?" she asked softly.
Micah grunted, blinking slowly, "I came to pay respects." he choked out.
Ashleh
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha on Tue Dec 20, 2011 11:06 am

Adam nodded slowly, "I think so," he muttered, glancing down at her, "Will you come with me?"
Caleb's eyes narrowed a bit, "Don't," he said cooly before he turned to throw his rose into the ground as well, "Let's go, Claudia," he muttered, holding his hand out to her and hardly even noticing that it had started snowing.
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh on Tue Dec 20, 2011 11:15 am

Cassy nodded and slid her fingers into his, "Are you okay?" she asked softly, starting towards his brothers and completely ignoring her father and his whore as she moved towards him.
Ashleh
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha on Tue Dec 20, 2011 11:22 am

Adam wrinkled his nose a bit as he carefully squeezed her hand, "I'm fine," he muttered, "You're really angry with him?"
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh on Tue Dec 20, 2011 2:05 pm

Cassy pursed her lips, "I love my dad, you know, he's always protected us, Silas and Isaac treat my sisters like goddesses but he'd still punch them for looking sideways at his girls but he hurt my mom, he crushed her, and then he brought that woman here and it's like he's no better than the boys he wants to protect his from." she mumbled, feeling more tears slip down her face, "He's just not the hero I thought he was."
Ashleh
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha on Tue Dec 20, 2011 8:35 pm

Adam sighed, "They rarely are, Cass," he said lowly, like he wanted to have a very private conversation that no one else could hear as he slid an arm around her shoulders and steered her in the direction of his brothers' black SUV.

Cassy bit her lip, her gaze flickering to his face, "Are you a bad guy too then?" she mumbled, leaning against him.

Adam shrugged a bit, "I'm undefined," he muttered, reaching out to open the door to the SUV for her.

Cassy bit her lip harder as she slid inside, wondering if undefined could be a good thing or a bad one.
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh on Wed Dec 21, 2011 12:32 am

One year later...

Kiran Hawthorne couldn't help himself, she was standing there in Caleb's t-shirt doing a little song and dance for his brother in his recliner when Kiran stood, looking ruggedly pretty in nothing but his jeans as he swept Claudia's legs out from under her so she'd fall on her ass as he moved towards their kitchen.
Claudia made a noise, her ass bouncing on the hard tile floor, "Caleb, he tripped me." she squeaked.
Ashleh
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha on Wed Dec 21, 2011 12:56 am

Caleb couldn't help the wide grin that curved his lips before he broke into laughing, too damn hungover to think properly as he looked after his brother, "You're an aaasss," he sang, leaning back in his recliner and not even bothering to get up to help Claudia.

Anna stood in the Hawthorne/Vladislav kitchen with her back turned to the door; she'd thrown out more empty bottles than she could count on her fingers and was now making the boys' breakfast, knowing that they'd been up for a while. She looked so pretty in her white Armani jeans, red Jimmy Choos and a black, see-through blouse with a white bra underneath and her curls hung loosely down her back; she knew none of them would even recognize her until they saw her face, so she remained quiet.
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh on Wed Dec 21, 2011 1:06 am

Claudia glared up at her lover, "You're not even going to get up to help me." she muttered, her eyes darkening as she got to her feet, "You were less pathetic tied down to that little whore and her brats." she said, obviously pissed as she moved towards his bedroom to change.

Kiran smirked to himself as he entered the kitchen, freezing for a moment when he saw the woman, he pursed his lips, "Morning." he mumbled.

Luce stretched out her naked limbs before rolling over on her very pretty husband, she smiled to herself as she kissed his neck, "Isaac? Wake up," she breathed.
Ashleh
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha on Wed Dec 21, 2011 1:27 am

Caleb made a face after her, "Aw, come on, Claudia," he grumbled, "There's no reason to be a pissy bitch about it," he called, wrinkling his nose as he downed his first morning shot.

Anna smiled a bit to herself, "Morning," she muttered, flipping over the paninis she was making for them.

Isaac wrinkled his pretty nose at her, "You're an awful alarm clock, darling," he grumbled, slowly opening his chocolatey eyes.
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh on Wed Dec 21, 2011 1:37 am

Claudia came out of his room, dressed in a pretty violet de la Renta, "I'm going home, call me when you decide to be a man again." she grumbled, her Choos clicking on the floor as she moved towards the door.

Kiran bit his lip as he slid up behind her, putting his arms around her waist, he hugged her tight, burying his face against her hair, "Cassy brought you back?" he mumbled.

Luce made a noise, "That's an awful thing to say to your hot, naked wife on your anniversary." she mumbled, pouting.
Ashleh
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha on Wed Dec 21, 2011 1:44 am

Caleb wrinkled his nose even more at her, "Yes, ma'am," he grumbled before pushing himself to his feet to see what the hell his brother was doing.

Anna nodded slightly as she glanced over her shoulder at him, her pretty, pale eyes shimmering as she smiled softly, "Did you miss me?"

Isaac felt a soft smile curve his lips as he wrapped an arm around her, "I'm sorry, love," he breathed, bending his head to kiss her nose, "Happy anniversary."
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh on Wed Dec 21, 2011 1:51 am

"More than you can ever realize." Kiran breathed, meeting her gaze, "I'm so sorry for what I said." he whispered.

Luce smiled, "You've been stuck with me for more than ten years, you believe that?" she breathed, biting his chin playfully.
Ashleh
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha on Wed Dec 21, 2011 2:02 am

Anna's smile warmed a little, "Don't be," she muttered, turning her attention back to their breakfast as Caleb stumbled into the kitchen, a confused look coming over his ruggedly handsome face, "How the hell did she get here?"

Isaac made a sweet noise, "You make it sound like such a chore," he breathed, "I love you."
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh on Wed Dec 21, 2011 2:06 am

Kiran glanced up at him, smiling slightly, "Cassy brought her back." he said softly, looking genuinly pleased.

Luce grinned and kissed his mouth hard, "I love you too." she breathed, "Are you ready for your first present today?" she mumbled, wiggling her brows.
Ashleh
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha on Wed Dec 21, 2011 2:15 am

Caleb wrinkled his nose a little at this, but he didn't say anything as Anna smiled at him, "Don't worry, Caleb, I'm not here to steal him away from you," she breathed, "I just wanted to say hi, see if you boys were doing alright."

Isaac grinned at her, "Are you?" he breathed, moving to tilt them over to have himself on top of her.
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh on Wed Dec 21, 2011 2:21 am

"I wouldn't mind being stolen away." Kiran muttered, still having not let go of Anna, "I missed you." he mumbled.

Luce bit her lip, "I'm very ready." she breathed, a dirty look in her pretty eyes.
Ashleh
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha on Wed Dec 21, 2011 2:35 am

"That's insulting, Kiran," Caleb mumbled, narrowing his eyes at his brother as he sat by the counter.
Anna pursed her lips, obviously not going to indulge herself, so instead she took a breath, "I'm taking both of you to the Bahamas," she muttered, "We've got the entire east coast of the island to ourselves and you can bring dates, if you want."

.. Isaac slammed into his pretty little wife a last time before pleasure exploded in him; sending sparks through his abdomen and up his spine as he began muttering her name, bending his head to place little kisses all over her breasts.
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh on Wed Dec 21, 2011 2:38 am

"Can I bring you?" Kiran muttered, stepping back to lean against the other counter, "Who all is going?" he mumbled.

Luce tilted her head back, moaning his name as she ran her fingers up his back into his hair as pleasure filled every part of her.
Ashleh
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha on Wed Dec 21, 2011 2:44 am

Anna bit her bottom lip as she studied her ex-husband, cocking her pretty head a bit to the side, "As a friend," she breathed before she smiled again, "I'm taking Eliya and her new boyfriend as well."
Caleb's eyes widened a little, "What new boyfriend?"
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh on Wed Dec 21, 2011 2:52 am

Kiran made a face, looking guilty as hell as he ran his fingers through his hair, "She's kind of...dating my big brother." he mumbled, pursing his lips, "They're engaged Caleb."
Ashleh
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha on Wed Dec 21, 2011 4:12 am

Anna's smile widened, "They're engaged?" she breathed, "Good for them."
Caleb's eyes narrowed a bit at Kiran, "How long have you known?"
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh on Wed Dec 21, 2011 4:22 am

Kiran made a face and pursed his lips, "Mm, how long they were engaged or how long they've been dating?" he mumbled before deciding to derail the conversation, "Luce and Isaac are having an anniversary party, we should go, Eliya will be there, and you should see your kids." he nodded.
Ashleh
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha on Wed Dec 21, 2011 4:51 am

Caleb made a face at his friend but he said nothing as he stuffed his hands into his jeans and left the kitchen.
Anna wrinkled her nose at this as she put the paninis onto a plate, "More for you then," she breathed, holding the plate out to her sweet ex-husband.
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top