Strolling Into the Night

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Strolling Into the Night

Post  Natacha on Fri Dec 02, 2011 10:15 am

Caleb frowned deeply as he watched her, worry coming over his face once more as he pulled her to him, "We should get you back to the hospital," he breathed.

Anna bit her lip painfully hard, warmth spreading through her abdomen as she reached back to grasp him through his pants, realizing how badly she wanted him.
Natacha
Admin

View user profile http://www.natachajay.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh on Fri Dec 02, 2011 10:19 am

Eliya shook her head, "No, please, I don't want to go back." she whispered, tears still rolling down her face as she looked up at him, "Please, Caleb, I don't want to."

Kiran shivered, all ready so hard as he slid his fingers along her hips until they found their way inside her...
Ashleh
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha on Fri Dec 02, 2011 10:22 am

Caleb's frown deepened as he studied her face, wondering what the hell was going on with her as he sighed, "Eliya, what's going on with you? You're sick, we have to get a doctor to take a look at you."

.. Anna's lips parted as she tilted her head back against the pillows, his name making it past her lips and coming out in a moan as she ripped her nails down his back, drawing blood as an incredibly intense form of pleasure shook her entire body and nearly brought tears to her eyes.
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh on Fri Dec 02, 2011 10:26 am

"Can't you just hire one to come here?" Eliya whimpered, "I just don't like the hospital, it scares me." she whispered, sniffling.

Kiran felt pleasure explode in his abdomen and wrap around his spine as he slammed into his ex-wife a last time before lowering his head to nibble at her breasts, his heart hammering against his ribs.
Ashleh
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha on Fri Dec 02, 2011 10:33 am

Caleb's frown deepened even more, as if this was possible as he reached over and grabbed the phone from the nightstand; calling up the hospital to see if they'd send someone over.

Anna's breath came out in hard pants as she shut her eyes; a dreamy smile curving her lips as she ran her fingers over the marks she'd made on his back, wanting to say something to him, but refrained from it, fearing that it'd ruin the pretty moment.
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh on Fri Dec 02, 2011 10:38 am

The receptionist picked up quickly, "Hello, how may we help you?" she said, sounding as if she were busy doing trillions of other hospital-like things.

Kiran bit her right breast and then ran his tongue along the skin, enjoying himself as he pressed deeper into her, having missed the feel of her.
Ashleh
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha on Fri Dec 02, 2011 10:42 am

Caleb made a noise, "Hi, uhm, my wife, Eliya Walker, was just discharged from your hospital yesterday and now she's throwing up and I can't really get her out of bed," he mumbled quickly, "Can you send someone over here?"

Anna made another pleasurable noise as she watched him, tightening around him to feel him better as she ran her fingers over his hair, finally deciding to shatter their silence as she bit her lip, "How've you been?" she breathed, studying him curiously.
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh on Fri Dec 02, 2011 10:47 am

There was a pause on the phone and then a sweet voice answered, "We'll send a nurse out to you, what's your address?" she breathed.

Kiran glanced up at her, "Lonely." he muttered, studying her face.
Ashleh
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha on Fri Dec 02, 2011 10:54 am

Caleb prattled off an address before he said his thanks and hung up, quickly dropping the phone to wrap his arm around Eliya, "I should get you downstairs."

Anna smiled softly at him as she pressed her knee into his side, "Liar," she breathed.
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh on Fri Dec 02, 2011 10:57 am

Eliya nodded slowly, starting to shiver again, her lids feeling so heavy, "It hurts." she said, touching her belly, pain moving along her spine.

"I'm soulless, not a liar." Kiran muttered, shrugging slightly as he kissed her neck.
Ashleh
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha on Fri Dec 02, 2011 11:03 am

"I know, baby," Caleb breathed, trying to be comforting as he scooped her into his arms, careful of her belly as he began downstairs with her.

"You're both," Anna breathed, shivering a little as she moved her hips to feel him some more, "Don't tell me you haven't been in every woman you've gotten your hands on, there's no way you've been lonely."
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh on Fri Dec 02, 2011 11:08 am

Eliya didn't say anything, making a few pained noises as she leaned her head against him, finding it too heavy to support on her own when there was a knock on the door.

"Just because I've fucked other women, doesn't mean I'm not lonely." he muttered, shrugging again as slammed against her roughly.
Ashleh
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha on Fri Dec 02, 2011 11:12 am

Caleb pursed his lips, "That was quick," he mumbled, carefully putting his girl on the couch before he went to open the door.

Anna gasped his name, tilting her head back again as she dug her nails into his shoulders, "You haven't changed," she breathed, tightening even more around him.
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh on Fri Dec 02, 2011 11:14 am

Nurse Nina Claire stood on the front porch, she wore dark jeans and a dark T beneath a leather jacket, "Hi, I'm Nina Claire, the hospital called me on my way in, they said your wife is sick?" she breathed, her voice sweet as she ran her fingers through her dark curls.

"I don't think it's such a bad thing." Kiran muttered, slamming into her again.
Ashleh
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha on Fri Dec 02, 2011 11:21 am

Caleb nodded slightly, too worried at the moment to be suspicious of anything as he stepped aside to let her in, "Yeah, she was sleeping one moment and then she was throwing up."

Anna bit her lip hard to keep from screaming as she dug her nails harder into him, "Then you obviously didn't learn anything from this," she breathed, tightening so hard around him her abdomen hurt.
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh on Fri Dec 02, 2011 11:23 am

Nurse Claire frowned as she stepped inside, moving towards the sound of Eliya's moaning, "Are you sure its not just morning sickness?" she mumbled.

"Shut up, Anna, you're ruining this." Kiran muttered, biting her mouth.

Last edited by Ashleh on Fri Dec 02, 2011 11:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Ashleh
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha on Fri Dec 02, 2011 11:32 am

"Positive," Caleb mumbled, shutting the door before turning to follow her, "She was running a fever last night as well."

Anna bit his bottom lip hard enough to draw blood before she smiled against his mouth, "I want you to fuck me on the bathroom counter, Kiran," she breathed in the most wanting way possible, rubbing her nose against his.
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh on Fri Dec 02, 2011 11:36 am

Nina pursed her pretty lips as she moved towards Eliya, she placed the back of her knuckles to her forehead, a primitive but useful measure when telling if someone was burning up and she was, she pursed her lips, "I'm going to draw some blood for testing, does anything else hurt Mrs. Walker?" she asked softly.

Kiran shivered, moving against her again before putting his arms around her and managing to get out of bed with her and start towards the bathroom..
Ashleh
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha on Fri Dec 02, 2011 11:40 am

Caleb bit the inside of his cheek as he sat on the edge of the coffee table, watching them worriedly to make sure he'd miss nothing.

.. Anna tilted her head back against the mirror, her fingernails digging into the back of Kiran's neck as if she was marking him in every way possible; pleasurable tremors shaking her slightly sore body as she moaned for him.
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh on Fri Dec 02, 2011 11:43 am

Eliya whimpered, "My stomach hurts and my head, my head hurts really bad, it feels heavy." she moaned.
Nina pursed her lips tighter, "It could be an infection or the precursors to Preeclampsia, we won't know until we take some tests, okay, but I'm going to give you something that will take care of the pain." she said, getting up to get her bag out of her car.

Kiran shuddered, moving deeper inside her, his fingers bruising her hips and he left bite marks all over her neck.
Ashleh
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha on Fri Dec 02, 2011 11:49 am

Caleb swallowed hard, "It'll be fine, baby, see?" he breathed, nerves making his throat tight.

Anna smiled to herself, looking like she was trapped in Heaven for a moment before she took his face in her hands to kiss him deeply and thoroughly, the taste of him making her shiver as she smiled again, "I need a break," she breathed.
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh on Fri Dec 02, 2011 11:52 am

Eliya whimpered again, "Promise?" she whispered, tears still rolling down her cheeks.

Kiran smiled sleepily, "Did I ware you out?" he whispered, picking her up and starting towards the bed.
Ashleh
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha on Fri Dec 02, 2011 11:57 am

"I promise," Caleb breathed, not knowing exactly what to tell her.

Anna tilted her head back and chuckled sweetly, "I'm exhausted," she breathed, leaning in to kiss him again.
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh on Fri Dec 02, 2011 11:59 am

Eliya made a little noise as Nina returned with her medical bag, she took a syringe out and began to prepare Eliya's arm, "It'll take a moment but then you'll be fine and we'll find out what's happening to you, okay?" she said softly.

Kiran grunted in agreement as he put her down on the bed and slid in beside her, shutting his eyes as he yawned.
Ashleh
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha on Fri Dec 02, 2011 12:04 pm

Caleb nodded to himself, rubbing his hands together in a nervous manner as he continued to watch them.

Anna smiled a bit to herself before she shut her eyes, letting him fall asleep in peace.
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top