Strolling Into the Night

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Strolling Into the Night

Post  Ashleh on Fri Dec 02, 2011 7:42 am

Eliya grinned and wiggled over to give him room, still rubbing her tummy with one hand, "I'll try not to bleed." she said softly, teasing.

Kiran roared away from the curb, not staying to watch as he disappeared into the night.
Ashleh
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha on Fri Dec 02, 2011 7:56 am

Caleb chuckled, lying down next to her before he put an arm around her, shutting his eyes.

Anna simply stood there for a long time, watching him leave before she picked up her cell again, "I'll bring the papers by your office before I leave," she breathed, hanging up and writing Kiran's license plate to Tommy, knowing he still had some contacts in the police, she added 'Find him. Don't lose him.'
Natacha
Admin

View user profile http://www.natachajay.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh on Fri Dec 02, 2011 8:08 am

The Next Morning...

Eliya smiled to herself as she leaned against Caleb, so glad to finally be getting home and to their own bed, she covered her mouth as she yawned, her limbs feeling strangely tired even though she felt relatively good, "I don't think I'll make it up the stairs." she mumbled, glancing up at her husband as he was trying to get the front door open.
Ashleh
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha on Fri Dec 02, 2011 8:16 am

Caleb smiled to himself, "I'll carry you, babe," he breathed, glancing back at her as he pushed open the door.

Two years later - Moscow, Russia...

Anna laid in her bed in her relatively small apartment in Moscow, a pretty Russian man with plenty of tattoos sleeping next to her, but she didn't seem to notice him anymore as she stretched out her naked limbs, a ray of sunlight shining in through the curtains and hitting her face when she sat up; absolutely not going to wake the stranger as she crawled out of bed as naked as she was, grabbing what must have been one of his shirts and peeling it on before she went on her tiptoes into the kitchen to make coffee.
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh on Fri Dec 02, 2011 8:22 am

"Are you sure?" Eliya mumbled, "I'm pretty huge." she said, looking down at her belly.

Kiran sighed, tilting his head back as he walked along the streets of Moscow, his hands stuffed into the pockets of his pea coat, hunger clenched in his stomach, it was the only thing felt as he moved towards the Red Square, the sunlight beating down on him, lighting him like a lone soldier on his own death march.
Ashleh
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha on Fri Dec 02, 2011 8:27 am

"I'm bigger," Caleb breathed, grinning while he scooped her into his arms like it was nothing as he stepped inside with her, kicking the door closed before he began upstairs with her.

Anna pursed her pretty lips as she poured coffee into a mug, finding her thong on the floor which she shimmied into before she stepped out on her little balcony overlooking the Red Square, the snow on prickling against her feet as she took a sip of her coffee and glanced down at the square to see what appeared to be a man, wondering why anyone would be up this early.
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh on Fri Dec 02, 2011 8:32 am

Eliya made a little noise as she put her arms around his neck and smiled softly, pressing her cheek against his chest to listen for his heartbeat, "I love it when you carry me." she mumbled, shutting her eyes.

Aryan kept moving, he looked up for a moment to see her, knowing she was there, he could feel her in the emptiness and then it faded as he kept moving towards the center of everything.
Ashleh
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha on Fri Dec 02, 2011 8:37 am

Caleb glanced down at her, smiling softly, "Why's that, babe?"

Anna's lips pulled into a slight pucker as she took another sip from her coffee, watching him curiously as her pretty eyes shimmered in the light, a sudden warmth spreading through her chest as she wondered if it could be her ex-husband.
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh on Fri Dec 02, 2011 8:44 am

"It makes me feel like a princess." She mumbled, her eyes still shut as she rubbed her cheek against his chest.

Kiran stopped moving as he reached the center, he curled his fingers around the small plastic device in his pocket, his gaze moved over everything as a song began to float through the streets, getting louder as it moved towards him and he pressed the button in his pocket as all the old buildings in the Square began to implode one by one, fire reaching up to the sky, the ashes moving to cloud the sun.
Ashleh
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha on Fri Dec 02, 2011 8:48 am

Caleb wrinkled his nose at this as he moved into the bedroom with her, "I was aiming for Queen, but alright," he mumbled, his lips pulling into a sad pout as he very carefully laid her on the bed.

Anna's eyes widened a bit, frozen in place for a moment before she made a quick turn on her heel and went inside, absolutely sure that it was him now. She watched as the Russian stumbled out of her bedroom, struggling to pull his pants on while he ran out of the door and soon he was gone, leaving her there to hope that he wasn't blowing up her building as well.
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh on Fri Dec 02, 2011 8:51 am

Eliya wiggled around in bed, getting comfortable against the pillows, "I feel like a Queen when I'm with you." she mumbled, smiling softly as she opened her eyes a little to study him, "I just feel like a Princess when you carry me." she breathed, yawning again.

Kiran watched the fire as it spread, he sighed, blinking himself in Anna's apartment, he put an arm around her waist, "You don't have to trust me but if you want to live, let me get you out of here." he muttered into her ear.
Ashleh
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha on Fri Dec 02, 2011 8:57 am

Caleb smiled softly at her, "I think I can live with that," he breathed, cocking his head a bit to the side to study her, "You want anything?"

Anna tilted her head a little back to look up at him, her sleepy eyes shimmering as she smiled, "You should have told me you were coming, I wouldn't have dressed," she breathed, this obviously being her 'Okay' to letting him get her out of there.
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh on Fri Dec 02, 2011 9:01 am

"Just you." Eliya mumbled, pulling the covers over her as she shivered, a cold chill racing up her spine.

Kiran pulled her tighter against him but he didn't say anything as he blinked them to his grandmother's estate in St. Petersburg, the house was empty save for them as he let her go, moving to stand in front of her, his eyes skimming down every part of her, "What are you doing in Russia?"
Ashleh
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha on Fri Dec 02, 2011 9:05 am

Caleb cocked his head a bit more, a slightly worried line creasing his brow, "You okay?" he mumbled, moving to sit on the edge of the bed.

Anna pursed her lips as she looked around them, "Working," she breathed, studying a bit more of the room they were in before she brought her gaze back to his face, a half-smirk curving her lips, "Why did you just blow up my apartment?"
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh on Fri Dec 02, 2011 9:09 am

Eliya nodded even though her teeth at started to chatter, "I'm just cold, really cold." she breathed, looking up at him, her face seeming to flush as she shivered again, clutching the blanket tighter.

A crooked grin slid over Kiran's handsome face, "Working." he breathed.
Ashleh
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha on Fri Dec 02, 2011 9:11 am

Caleb frowned, reaching over her to grab a second blanket, "Lemme warm you up," he mumbled, tucking her in with the second blanket as well, "How's that?"

Anna raised a brow at him, "Right," she breathed, crossing her arms over her chest, "How did you know I was there?"
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh on Fri Dec 02, 2011 9:16 am

Eliya shivered again, "Better." she breathed, shutting her eyes, "I'm sleepy, lay down with me, please?" she whispered, curling her fingers in the blankets.

Kiran shrugged, "I felt you." he muttered honestly.
Ashleh
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha on Fri Dec 02, 2011 9:20 am

Caleb nodded slightly, "Sure, babe," he breathed, shrugging out of his jacket and kicking off his shoes before he unbuttoned his shirt and slid under the blankets to hold her tight to him, knowing how warm he'd be by now.

Anna pursed her lips, studying his eyes for a moment before she nodded, that sweet smile curving her pretty lips again, "You know, I have a restraining order against you," she breathed, taking a few steps away from him before turning her back on him to find a place to lie down.
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh on Fri Dec 02, 2011 9:26 am

Eliya snuggled against him, his warmth seeping into her tired bones, her skin was flushed and heated as if she were starting to run a fever but she shivered, trying to fight the cold that was moving up her spine.

"So you would have rather blown to bits?" Kiran muttered, his gaze moving her backside.
Ashleh
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha on Fri Dec 02, 2011 9:34 am

Caleb practically crushed her against him, trying to generate more heat as he gently kissed her hair, worry nagging at him even as he closed his eyes.

"Depends," Anna muttered, unbuttoning the Russian's shirt as she continued having her back turned to him, expecting him to follow her as she went with her gut and started towards what she thought might be a bedroom.
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh on Fri Dec 02, 2011 9:39 am

Eliya stopped shivering, she shut her eyes, feeling sleep start to wash over her, her body relaxing against him.

"On?" Aryan mumbled, watching her ass as he started after her, not even thinking of where she was going.
Ashleh
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha on Fri Dec 02, 2011 9:45 am

Caleb kissed wherever her skin was bare, his body relaxing as he felt her body curve with his and sleep began to creep up on him..

Anna glanced over her shoulder at him and smiled softly, letting the rather large shirt hang loosely on her as she pushed open a door; happy to see that there was a bed, "On how you're gonna make it up to me," she muttered, shrugging a bit to herself as she crawled onto the sheets, making sure that he would be getting quite a view.
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh on Fri Dec 02, 2011 9:53 am

... Eliya woke suddenly, she grabbed at her throat, a wave of nausea racking through her as she turned her head and began to vomit up thick, black stuff, she clutched her belly as she heaved, pain ripping up her chest.

Kiran bit his lip and moved into the room, he dropped his coat and moved towards her, he grabbed her hips and pulled her to him, pressing her back against his chest as he lowered his head to kiss her neck, "I have to make it up to you?" he breathed.
Ashleh
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha on Fri Dec 02, 2011 10:03 am

Caleb made a noise as his eyes fluttered open, "Elle?" he breathed, quickly sitting up to stare at her, "Eliya, what's happening?"

Anna felt a shiver run up her spine as she glanced up at him, "You blew up my entire block and probably my date as well," she breathed, pressing her backside against him harder, "Don't you think you should make it up to me?"
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh on Fri Dec 02, 2011 10:08 am

Eliya finished heaving up black bile and shuddered, tears rolling down her cheeks, "I...I don't know." she whispered, "I just feel sick." she breathed, dropping back against the pillows, her lids fluttering as she seemed paler than usual.

"Of course." Kiran muttered, trailing sharp kisses along her throat as he curled his fingers in her panties and ripped them off.
Ashleh
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top