Strolling Into the Night

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Strolling Into the Night

Post  Natacha on Thu Oct 20, 2011 8:47 am

Alexander nodded slowly, "Sounds like you're not welcome here," he said, his smooth accent making the words sound a whole lot more intimidating than usually as he glanced up at Henry.
Natacha
Admin

View user profile http://www.natachajay.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh on Thu Oct 20, 2011 8:52 am

Henry pursed his lips as he studied Lynn, "You're making a mistake Lydia." he breathed, running the back of his fingers along her cheek as Sarai entered the room, her pretty eyes were red and puffy from crying and a confused look came over her face, "What's going on?" she breathed, striding towards the table.
Ashleh
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha on Thu Oct 20, 2011 8:54 am

Alexander didn't answer Sarai as he briefly moved his gaze onto his son and he nodded again; this making Caleb release the safety on his .9, "Get out," he said, the look in his pretty green-blue eyes daring him to argue.
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh on Thu Oct 20, 2011 9:02 am

Henry moved his liquid silver gaze to Sarai, he studied her slowly before pursing his lips, "Do you remember that day in Madrid when you told me about your mother?" he whispered, his hand moving so suddenly it was hardly seen as he brought up a custom silver and gold plated double barrel magnum and pulled the trigger before disappearing with the pop of the bullets.
Sarai stood still for a moment as if everything was perfectly fine, she opened her mouth as if to say something and blood spilled out of her lips at the same moment red bloomed on her pretty white dress and she dropped backwards to the floor.
Ashleh
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha on Thu Oct 20, 2011 9:11 am

Caleb shut his eyes for a moment as he cursed under his breath; stuffing his gun into the back of his slacks before he moved quickly towards Sarai, followed by Alexander who got down on his knees to put pressure on the wound.

Evangeline Hart moved quickly through the Hawthornes' house; her icy blues dark with some unreadable emotion as she stepped over Isabelle Hawthorne, who was still making little, choked noises from the bullet in her throat, slowly drowning in her own blood while Evangeline moved up the stairs to the kids' room. She slipped inside, her eyes gazing over the smallest bed where Silas was still sleeping and she silently moved towards his bed, scooping him into her arms before she turned to leave the house; humming 'Hush, little baby' as she went.
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh on Thu Oct 20, 2011 9:19 am

Simon's world seemed to slow down, it became discolored and tilted on it's axis, he couldn't breathe anymore, his and his daughter moved at the same time, Lynn threw herself to her knees beside Alexander, her eyes filled with tears, her brain jumbled up as she tried to make sense of what was happening; Simon knelt down and pulled Sarai towards him, he held smaller body against him and ran his thumb over her bloody lips, "Hey baby, you have to stay with me, now, you have to," he breathed, his blue eyes filling with emotions, "I'm sorry I've never been best for you but I love you so much and we just found each other again, you can't leave me now. I have to get you to the hospital, okay?" he whispered.
Sarai's body started to shake as she shook her head, "No...'ospitals..." she choked out as she lifted her fingers to touch his face, "I love you," she whispered, "No hospitals."
Ashleh
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha on Thu Oct 20, 2011 9:22 am

Caleb glanced up at his father's face and they shared another look before he gritted his teeth, looking at Lynn, "Who is he?"
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh on Thu Oct 20, 2011 9:27 am

Lynn felt a whimper bubble up from her lips, "His name is Henry Salvatore, his ex-wife hired me to take everything from him and then leave him for dead, we were together a year, we got too close, but in the end I left him for dead, I haven't seen him in seventeen years." she whispered, studying her mother, "I'm so sorry." she whispered, tears rolling down her face.
Ashleh
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha on Thu Oct 20, 2011 9:29 am

Alexander sighed as he took Lynn's face in his hands, forcing her to look at him, "Sweetheart, I know this is hard, but I need to know where we can find him, okay?" he breathed, nodding towards his son, "Caleb will take care of it, so you can take care of your mother."
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh on Thu Oct 20, 2011 9:34 am

Lynn swallowed hard, "I don't know." she breathed, "I don't know anymore." she choked out, shutting her eyes, trying to sort through the memories of Henry Salvatore for anything helpful, "He has a Penthouse in Los Angeles, it was under his brother's name so his wife wouldn't have taken it." she muttered, starting to shake a little as another whimper escaped her lips, "It's my fault, I should have made sure he was dead." she choked out.
Ashleh
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha on Thu Oct 20, 2011 9:38 am

Alexander kissed her nose, "It's not your fault," he breathed before he looked up at Caleb again, "Find him."

Anna took a deep breath as she looked over the scene; briefly glancing over at her husband again before she turned on her heel and left the room, needing to get the fuck out of there as she took her cell out to call her mother, wanting to make sure that the kids were in bed.
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh on Thu Oct 20, 2011 9:41 am

Eliya got up from her seat, "I'm going with you." she said softly, not looking at Sarai and Simon because the scene broke her heart too much, "His place is usually guarded like a bank vault and he knows me so I'm going." she said, nodding her head for emphasis as she moved towards Caleb.

Aryan got up from his seat to go after his wife, wondering why the hell she was always running away.
Ashleh
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha on Thu Oct 20, 2011 9:44 am

Caleb narrowed his eyes at his little wife, for a moment considering arguing with her before he sighed, "Do you have your gun with you?"

Anna pressed the cell to her ear; not looking back at her husband as she listened to the dial, a moment passing before it went to voice-mail and she cussed under her breath, "Come on," she mumbled, dialing again.
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh on Thu Oct 20, 2011 9:48 am

Eliya bit her lip before she turned to Drake Hawthorne and tapped his shoulder, he didn't say anything as he handed her his gun, Eliya turned back to her husband, "I have a gun." she mumbled, nodding.

Aryan bit his lip, "What's wrong?"
Ashleh
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha on Thu Oct 20, 2011 9:50 am

Caleb rolled his eyes at her, "Fine, Missus Bond," he breathed, "Will they see us coming?"

Anna made a noise, "I don't know, she's not picking up," she mumbled, getting the voice-mail again as she moved out of the house and towards the car.
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh on Thu Oct 20, 2011 9:53 am

Eliya nodded, "Yes, which is why you have to stand behind me when we get there." she said, deadly serious as she looked up at him.

Aryan moved after her and grabbed her arm, "Wait a minute, Anna, just calm down and I'll blink us there." he muttered, studying her.
Ashleh
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha on Thu Oct 20, 2011 9:56 am

Caleb raised a brow at her; nothing needed to be said as he took a step closer to her, towering over her as if to portray how tiny she was compared to him.

Anna flinched, for a moment needing to shut her eyes before she nodded slowly; taking a deep breath, "Do it," she breathed, glancing up at him.
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh on Thu Oct 20, 2011 10:00 am

Eliya made a face at him, "You have to trust me, stay behind me, promise?" she said, raising a brow at him, "Or I'll go by myelf."

Aryan took a breath and blinked them home.
Ashleh
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha on Thu Oct 20, 2011 10:03 am

Caleb rolled his eyes, "Fine, but if you get shot, I'ma whoop your ass."

Anna took a deep breath through the nose, the thick smell of blood hitting her and making her stomach churn, "Oh my god," she whispered, feeling her throat tighten up as she moved through the dark house towards the stairs; her heart stopping in her chest as her gaze found her mother.
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh on Thu Oct 20, 2011 10:25 am

Eliya took a breath and held her hand out to him, "If you get shot, I'll beat you senseless, let's go." she breathed, cocking her head to look up at him.

Aryan moved after her, his heart hurting in his chest, "What the hell?" he breathed.
Ashleh
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha on Thu Oct 20, 2011 10:31 am

Caleb felt a smirk quirk up his lips as he took her hand in his, glancing down at Lynn and her mother, "We'll take care of it."

Anna dropped into the pool of blood her mother was laying in as she took her face in her hands, "Mama?" she whispered, tears welling up in her pretty eyes and soon spilling over the edge as Isabelle didn't respond and she pulled her into her arms, unable to think clearly as she hugged her mother tight to her.
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh on Thu Oct 20, 2011 10:36 am

Eliya nodded as she found Lynn's gaze, "We promise." she said before disappearing to Henry Salvatore's L.A. Penthouse, she studied the building as she started to tug Caleb towards the front entrance.

Aryan studied them for a moment before he started upstairs to check on the kids, his heart in his stomach.
Ashleh
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha on Thu Oct 20, 2011 10:42 am

Caleb let her lead him as he studied the building, frowning to himself, "So, why did she want this guy dead?"

Anna felt a sob shake her thin frame as she reached into a fold in her dress; holding her mama even closer to her as she dialed Caden's number; her arms and legs now smeared in blood.
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh on Thu Oct 20, 2011 10:48 am

Eliya pursed her lips, "He and his ex-wife had a blooming romance, they were together almost twenty years when one day, out of nowhere, he divorces her and takes everything." she explained softly, "It drove her a little crazy and Lynn felt for her, you know, after dealing with William and all, so she took the job." she said, moving towards the front desk.

Caden picked up on the second ring, "Hello?" he mumbled, sounding sleepy on the phone.
Ashleh
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha on Thu Oct 20, 2011 10:50 am

Caleb pursed his lips, cocking his head a little as he imagined this, "That makes sense."

Anna shut her eyes tight; her lips twisting as she began to rock a little, as if her mother was only sleeping, "Caden, you have to come over here," she whispered, her throat tight with emotion.
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top