Strolling Into the Night

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Strolling Into the Night

Post  Ashleh on Fri Oct 21, 2011 6:41 am

Lynn sniffled, "Did he die slow?" she choked out, looking up at him.

Aryan glanced back at Anna as if asking what to do.
Ashleh
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha on Fri Oct 21, 2011 7:36 am

Caleb nodded slightly, "Shot him in the knees, then his throat."

Anna nodded slightly, "Let's get out of here," she breathed, grabbing Aryan's arm and readying herself to leave before Evangeline smiled again, "Try to keep your bitch on a tighter leash next time, darling, we can't have every man inside of the great Aryan Hawthorne's pretty wife, can we?"
Natacha
Admin

View user profile http://www.natachajay.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh on Fri Oct 21, 2011 7:42 am

Lynn nodded slowly, "Thank you," she mumbled, leaning against Eliya.

Aryan moved forward and kicked Evangeline in her stupid mouth before he disappeared with Anna.
Ashleh
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha on Fri Oct 21, 2011 8:15 am

Caleb nodded slightly before he glanced down at his father, giving his shoulder a squeeze as well, "Want a ride home?" he muttered, smiling as comfortingly as he could when Alexander glanced over at Lynn for an answer.

Neither Silas or Tommy noticed anything; Silas already at it, packing guns with the Russian crew while a big one named Yuri was informing him about the next coke-shipment, the fact that he was Tommy's nephew obviously having its perks.
Anna took a breath as she studied the entrance to the warehouse, frowning a little, "What did he say to you?" she breathed, the smell of her mother's blood on her skin still making her a little uneasy.
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh on Fri Oct 21, 2011 8:21 am

Lynn nodded before looking up at Alexander, sniffling as she held out her hand to him.

Aryan told her and sighed, "This is my fault." he muttered.
Ashleh
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha on Fri Oct 21, 2011 8:23 am

Alexander carefully took her hand; as if touching her to recklessly would break her into pieces as he helped her back to her feet; getting up himself as Caleb held his hand out to Eliya.

Anna shook her head, "Shut up," she breathed, squeezing his arm before she started for the metal door.
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh on Fri Oct 21, 2011 8:33 am

Lynnie squeezed his hand as she leaned against him, tears still traveling down her face. Eliya took his hand and got to her feet, her lips quirked into a sad pout.

Aryan sighed as he started after her, wondering why she hadn't divorced him yet for being so awful.
Ashleh
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh on Fri Oct 21, 2011 8:44 am

The Wedding

Lynn felt joy bubble up in her chest as she stood on the other side of the alter, looking at the man she loved, happy tears twinkling in her eyes, a vision of beauty in her white satin wedding gown, her black curls done up, only a few tendrils falling down her back.
Ashleh
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha on Fri Oct 21, 2011 8:48 am

Alexander felt a warm smile quirk up his lips as he studied her face; his hands clasped together in front of him, and he looked absolutely dashing in his black Armani suit and his silky navy shirt underneath it, his dark hair slicked back and his emerald eyes shimmering in the light.
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh on Fri Oct 21, 2011 9:01 am

Lynn took a breath as the Priest told her to repeat after him, she only got through the first few lines before the door to the church clattered open and Nero Hawthorne stumbled into the aisle, a cruel grin quirked his lips, "Hello mother." he slurred, his eyes as black as the Pit, his skin a horrid grey pallor.
Lynn frowned deeply, looking over her little boy, "Nero..." she breathed, worry coming into her gaze, "What's happened?" she whispered.
Nero shook his head, that sick grin never leaving his face, "Have you noticed how lost I've been, mother?" he breathed, stumbling up the aisle as if he were drunk, he fumbled for something in his coat pocket, "Do you even love me?" he muttered, lifting a Colt. 45 to point at her, not looking at anyone else, not even as they started to get up and move towards him, "I love you mother." he said softly and pulled the trigger.
Lynn felt pain ripple through her abdomen and she looked down to see a red point on her pretty white dress, it blossomed and it hurt so bad, she looked up at Alexander and then everything went black.

One Year Later...

Lilith pursed her pretty lips as she looked up at her husband, "Alastair?" she sang in her sweetest voice, looking devilishly beautiful in her satin, almost see-through nightgown, "When are you coming to bed?" she breathed from the entrance to his den.

Ashleh
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha on Fri Oct 21, 2011 9:10 am

"In a moment, love," Alastair breathed, his lips pulling into a thin line as he finished his paragraph and glanced up at her; a smirk tugging on the corner of his mouth, "You look beautiful."
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh on Fri Oct 21, 2011 9:12 am

Lilith smiled softly, "I know." she breathed, a playfulness in her eyes, "What are you working on?" she asked curiously, moving around his desk to place herself in his lap.
Ashleh
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha on Fri Oct 21, 2011 9:33 am

Alastair put an arm around her waist as he leaned his forehead against her shoulder, "Some old piece of witchcraft," he breathed, sounding tired as he gestured to the book, "It's surprisingly difficult."

Anna felt a smile quirk up her lips as she glanced out of the open kitchen and into the living room; looking over all of their friends and family, the tension in the air almost thick enough to see, but she still had that gut-wrenching feeling that demanded them all to be together, figuring that this was exactly what a death-stricken, beaten family needed. She pursed her lips as she turned back to marinating their meat when Silas came up next to her and kissed her cheek, his beard ticking her skin, "Need some help, ma'?" he muttered, smiling softly as he looked down at her and she shook her head, her curls falling over her shoulders and she took off her apron, revealing her tight, black Armani t-shirt that she had matched with dark Armani jeans and she gestured towards the den, "Make sure your dad isn't working."
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh on Fri Oct 21, 2011 9:44 am

Lilith pursed her lips as she studied the book, "Maybe I can help." she breathed, "What do you need it for?" she asked softly, pulling the book closer to her.

Aryan studied the computer screen, refreshing it every few minutes to see if Nero's tracking device would blur red at any moment, he rubbed his burning eyes and leaned back in his seat, looking tired and feeling much older than he ever had.

Eliya bit her lip as she studied all their friends and family, she looked gorgeous in a tight black dress with her dark hair was put up on top of her head, she pursed her lips as she reached for Caleb's hand, spotting Lynn and Alexander across the room, "Look, she managed to glow." she breathed, cocking her head to study her best friend with wonder, looking beautiful in a flowing cream colored dress, her hands dropping every few seconds to her swollen tummy.
Ashleh
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha on Fri Oct 21, 2011 9:56 am

"Resurrecting very old souls," Alastair breathed, glancing up at her as he ran his fingertips up her side.

Silas nodded slightly, "You okay?" he muttered, cocking his head a bit to the side as she smiled up at him, "I'm fine, baby," she said softly, unscrewing the cap of a bottle a Jack and pouring a glass before she handed it to him, "Here, give this to him."
Silas nodded again before he turned and padded towards Aryan's den, not bothering to knock as he pushed open the door, "Hey, dad?"

Caleb felt a smile curve his handsome lips as he gave his wife a little squeeze, "And look paranoid as hell," he breathed, bending down to kiss the top of her head as he inhaled her scent.
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh on Fri Oct 21, 2011 10:05 am

Lilith shivered, "I'm sure between the both of us we can manage it." she breathed, glancing sideways to meet his gaze, a soft smile curving her lips.

Aryan looked up at him, "Hey, what's up?" he breathed, looking over his son, a small smile lighting up his face.

Eliya smiled slightly, "I think it adds to the overall glow." she breathed, leaning against him, "Can you believe it's been a year all ready?" she mumbled.
Ashleh
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha on Fri Oct 21, 2011 10:11 am

Alastair smiled warmly at her, "Good," he breathed, tilting his head a little to get a kiss, "Let's go to bed."

Silas smiled a little as he stepped inside, shutting the door behind him, "Mom wanted me to check on you," he muttered, moving towards him to put his glass on the desk.

Caleb pursed his lips, "Time flies in our family," he breathed, glancing down at her, "You know, all the drama helps a little."
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh on Fri Oct 21, 2011 10:18 am

Lilith grinned and stood up from his lap, she held out her hand for him, "I'd thought you'd never come, I almost started without you." she breathed, the huskiness in her words implying the innuendo.

Aryan pursed his lips, "I should probably go out there, hmm?" he mumbled, reaching for his glass and downing it as he stood.

Eliya smiled, "No one can ever say we're boring." she breathed, tugging him towards Lynn and Alexander to say hello.
Ashleh
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha on Fri Oct 21, 2011 10:23 am

Alastair's lips curved up in a smile as he shut his book and took her hand before standing, "I'm glad you didn't," he breathed, giving her an appreciative once-over.

Silas shrugged slightly, "How's it going?" he muttered, gesturing to the computer.

"True story," Caleb breathed, letting her lead him as Alexander glanced up at them, standing as a warm smile curved his lips, "Caleb, Eliya," he breathed, obviously happy to see them there.
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh on Fri Oct 21, 2011 10:29 am

Lilith leaned up to kiss him, "I love the way you look at me." she breathed, pulling back to lead him out of the den, towards their bedroom.

Aryan sighed, "Not great, I can't find him anywhere, it's like he's disappeared." he muttered, rubbing his face again.

Eliya grinned up at her father-in-law as they reached them, "Alexander, you look good." she breathed, a playful hint to her words as Lynn stood next to her husband, a warm smile curving her lips as she rubbed her tummy.
Ashleh
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha on Fri Oct 21, 2011 6:29 pm

Alastair grinned wickedly at her, "Well, of course; my beautiful wife must feel appreciated," he breathed, letting her lead him.

Silas frowned slightly, "Maybe he did," he muttered, running his fingers over his clean-cut hair as he pursed his lips, "Hey, do you know if Caden is coming? Ma really wants him here."

Alexander smiled softly at her as he bent his head to kiss her cheek, "You too, love, you look beautiful," he breathed when Caleb smiled warmly at Lynn, "You look amazing, darlin'."

Lilith bit her lip, feeling warmth flutter through her as she reached the bed, she turned to sit on the edge and pull him to her, hooking her legs on either side of his waist, "And I think my very dashing husband should feel the same." she breathed.

Aryan pursed his lips, "He didn't want to come." he mumbled, a worried note entering his tone.

Eliya smiled softly at him, "Thank you, how is everything?" she mumbled, cocking her head a bit as Lynn leaned forward and kissed Caleb's cheek, "You're so sweet." she breathed.

Alastair felt a playful smile quirk his lips as he ran his fingers up her legs, "Oh, I'm feeling very appreciated right about now," he breathed.

Silas frowned slightly, "Is he still upset about grandma?" he muttered, stuffing his hands into his sweatshirt.

Alexander's smile widened as he gestured to Lynn's belly, "Everything is pretty good," he breathed, an excited note in his voice.
Caleb smiled warmly at her, "How's everything?"

Lilith smiled sweetly as she started to undress him, tingles spreading through her abdomen.

"He'll always be upset about grandma." Aryan said softly.

Lynn grinned and patted her belly, "Wonderful." she breathed when Raya turned on the stereo and her face lit up, "You probably dont remember because you were too busy staring at my boobies to notice but this song was on when we first met." she breathed, holding her hand out to Caleb, obviously wanting a dance.

Silas wrinkled his nose, "Right," he mumbled before he nodded towards the door, "I think dinner's ready soon."

Caleb's lips curved into a smirk as he glanced down at Eliya for some sort of permission; deciding not to offend her in any way tonight.

... Lilith arched her back, screaming his name as pleasure trembled through her abdomen in waves.

Aryan nodded and gestured to the door, "Lets go." he mumbled, yawning.

Eliya smiled and gestured for him to go as she turned to Alexander, "I guess that means you're my dance partner tonight." she breathed, holding out her hand.

Alastair breathed hard; pleasure wrapping itself around his spine as he shook with it, bending his head to bite her neck as he muttered her name.

Silas pursed his lips as he opened the door and stepped outside, looking over their guests before he glanced back at his father, "You think ma' will be upset with me if I leave after dinner?"

Alexander grinned widely as he took Eliya's hand and kissed her knuckles, "Not a problem, sweetheart," he breathed when Caleb took Lynn's hand as well, "I can't believe you actually remember that night."

Lilith held him tighter against her, breathing his name as pleasure still trembled in her tummy.

Aryan pursed his lips, "I don't think so, just be careful." he breathed, starting for the door, not noticing when the computer refreshed itself and red dot appeared on the screen.

Eliya felt a giggle bubble up from her lips that bordered on flirty and heat flushed her cheeks as she smiled up at Alexander.
Lynn smiled warmly as she tugged him towards the middle of the living room and pressed herself against him, her arms sliding around his neck, "I remember everything." she breathed.

Alastair shut his eyes; a satisfied smile curving his lips as he kissed her neck again, "Mmhm, I love you."

Silas nodded slightly, but he didn't say anything else as he began into the living room, hoping that Tessa was there.

Alexander's grin widened a bit as he began tugging her towards the middle of the room; a good few feet away from Caleb and Lynn.
Caleb's smile seemed to soften a bit as he put his hands on her hips, studying her eyes curiously, "I only remember the good parts, really."

Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh on Sat Oct 22, 2011 5:21 am

"I love you more." Lilith breathed, smiling to herself.

Tessa Walker stood off to the side, watching her family and friends, a soft smile on her lips, looking so pretty in her soft pink dress.

Eliya smiled softly and put her arms around his waist, "I feel so tiny." she breathed, laying her head against him as she started to sway.
Lynn studied him, "They were all good parts, even the bad." she mumbled.
Ashleh
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha on Sat Oct 22, 2011 10:09 am

Silas glanced around the room before spotting Tessa; a charming smile curving his handsome lips as he started towards her, "Hey, darlin'," he breathed, moving to lean against the wall next to her.

Alexander breathed a soft laugh, "You're not that small," he said softly.
Caleb cocked his head a bit to the side, "What makes you say that?"
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh on Sat Oct 22, 2011 10:22 am

... Lilith snuggled closer to her husband, her head resting on his chest, she shut her eyes, enjoying the silence of their breaths moving in unison, "Alastair?" she mumbled, a thought coming into her pretty head, "You said that spell was for resurrecting old souls, anyone in particular?" she breathed, glancing up at him.

Tessa glanced over at him, a sweet smile curving her plump pink lips, "Hey Silas, how you doin'?" she breathed, a bit of Nashville in her twang.

Eliya cocked her head back to raise a brow at him, "Said the six-foot-four giant to the five-foot-two elf." she breathed, a teasing smile curving her lips.
"Because the bad parts shape the road we walk in life, if we look behind us and see that all the bumps and curves are forgetten we end traveling them over and over again but if we remember the way, we can always move forward, that way the good parts are even that much sweeter." Lynn said softly, a warm smile curving her lips.
Ashleh
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha on Sun Oct 23, 2011 3:57 am

Alastair pursed his lips lips, keeping his eyes closed as he ran his knuckles up her spine, "Abram Vladislav," he breathed, "Caleb's grandfather."

"Pretty damn good, now you're here," Silas breathed, a playful look coming into his emerald-violet eyes.

Alexander breathed a laugh as he bent his head to kiss her forehead, "You're adorable, sweetheart."
Caleb's lips curved into a warm smile as he lowered his head a little to kiss her mouth, "That's a pretty good philosophy."

Lilith pursed her lips and glanced up to study his face, "I'm almost afraid to ask why." she breathed, "But why?"

Tessa grinned up at him, "Are you trying to flirt with me?" she teased.

Eliya giggled again, another blush coloring her cheeks, "Adorable is something you call an elf." she breathed, nodding.
Lynn smiled softly, "Its the best one to live by," she breathed, running her fingers over his hair affectionately.

Alastair shrugged slightly, "Academic purposes," he breathed, unable to keep the smirk from curving his lips.

Silas rolled his eyes at her as he held his hand out for hers, "Come on," he breathed, "I've got some primo shit that I've been saving for ya'."

Alexander grinned at her, "Elves don't exist," he breathed, "Short, beautiful women do."
Caleb's smile didn't waver as he ran his thumb over her lips, "Obviously," he breathed, glancing towards the glass doors to the backyard.
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top