Strolling Into the Night

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Strolling Into the Night

Post  Ashleh on Thu Oct 20, 2011 10:55 am

"The only downfall to the plan, Henry's kind of Lynn's type." Eliya muttered, "She lost focus for a little while but in the end, she did her job and there was a wedding but she used a fake name, I think she really broke his heart." she shrugged.

Caden frowned deeply, "I'll be right there, just tell me what's wrong?" he said softly, trying to be comforting.

Ashleh
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha on Thu Oct 20, 2011 10:58 am

Caleb nodded slowly, "And now he's back to cause mayhem?"

"It's my mom," Anna whispered, knowing this would be enough information as she hung up; dropping the cell into the blood as he bent her head to kiss Isabelle's forehead, "I'm so sorry, mama."
Natacha
Admin

View user profile http://www.natachajay.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh on Thu Oct 20, 2011 11:03 am

Eliya nodded before she turned to the desk clerk, "We're here for Mr. Salvatore, could you ring him?" she said in her sweetest voice.
The clerk gave a slight smile, "Of course." he breathed and dialed the room for them.

Caden appeared a few seconds later, his heart stopped in his chest and he dropped to his knees, his dark green eyes filled with the saddest emotion as he moved to take his wife from Anna and hold her close to him.
Ashleh
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha on Thu Oct 20, 2011 11:06 am

Caleb wrinkled his nose as he leaned against the desk, looking like he was about to gag from his wife's sugary sweetness, but he didn't say anything as he watched her work.

Anna pulled her bloody knees up to her chest as she stared at them; hardly blinking as tears continued to roll down her cheeks, "I'm sorry," she whispered, "I'm so sorry."
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh on Thu Oct 20, 2011 11:12 am

After a few moments of talking, the clerk handed Eliya the phone, she smiled politely at the man before turning away from the desk, "Hello Henry, it's me, Torin." she mumbled into the phone, she waited as he spoke before answering, "Yes, I remember, how could I ever forget? That's what I'm here for, I want to see you, Lynn doesn't want you but I do." she said, the lies coming so smooth.

Caden crushed Isabelle tight to him as he laid his head against her forehead, tears starting out of his pretty eyes as he breathed her name over and over again in the most longingly heart wrenching way.
Ashleh
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha on Thu Oct 20, 2011 11:18 am

Caleb watched her curiously, his smile widening until it couldn't get much further as he waited for her to be done; already feeling his .9 aching to be used.

Anna swallowed hard as she put her forehead on her knees; her heart clenching painfully hard in her chest as she waited for any kind of feedback from her husband.
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh on Thu Oct 20, 2011 11:22 am

Eliya looked up at him and grinned, "No, my husband doesn't know a thing, let me come up?" she breathed, smiling wider as she got the answer she wanted and hung up the phone, "Let's go," she muttered, starting for the elevator.

Aryan tore apart the top level of their house, praying to God his little son was somewhere up there, his throat tightened as he moved downstairs again, "Silas is gone." he muttered, moving for the door.
Ashleh
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha on Thu Oct 20, 2011 11:25 am

Caleb shook his head, "Impressive," he breathed, starting after her.

Anna blinked a few times before she looked up at him, "What?" she whispered, staring after him as she tried to get to her feet.
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh on Thu Oct 20, 2011 11:33 am

"I told you, you would need me." Eliya breathed, giving him a soft smile.

Aryan called out his son's name, he moved around the back, searching everywhere, fear making him panic.
Ashleh
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha on Thu Oct 20, 2011 11:38 am

Caleb pursed his lips, "Well, I suppose I couldn't use my winning personality and wet-panties-inducing smile," he muttered, grinning widely at her.

Anna scrambled to her feet before she put both of her hands into her hair, crying out her sons name while she shut her eyes; listening as closely as she could manage before she started after Aryan, getting nothing, "Where is he?" she whispered, mostly to herself, "Why is this happening?"
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh on Thu Oct 20, 2011 11:42 am

Eliya rolled her eyes, "You know that only works on women and gay men." she teased, moving to lean against him, a seriousness coming into her face, "Simon looked so sad, didn't he? Like he knew she couldn't be saved." she mumbled.

Aryan yanked on his hair, screaming for his boy, he shook his head, dropping to his knees when he realized he wasn't there, he felt a prayer bubble up from his lips, his heart shattering in his chest.
Ashleh
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha on Thu Oct 20, 2011 11:53 am

Caleb nodded slightly, "Yeah, I guess he did," he breathed, bending his head to kiss her hair.

Anna swallowed hard again; feeling like she couldnt breathe properly as she sunk to her knees with her husband, trying to appear strong even with tears burning her cheeks as she took his face in her hands and pressed her forehead against his, "Stop it," she whispered, "You're stronger than this, we'll find him," she breathed, pressing her lips against his, "I need you not to break down, please, baby.."
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh on Thu Oct 20, 2011 12:00 pm

"It was so sad." Eliya whispered, "Don't ever leave me like that, ever." she breathed, looking up at him, her voice cracking a little.

Aryan put his arms around her, "Anna, he's gone, he's gone." he choked out, crushing her to him, "What do we do?" he breathed, needing her more than anything.
Ashleh
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha on Thu Oct 20, 2011 11:24 pm

Caleb smiled softly at her, putting his arm around her to hug her to him, "I already promised you I'd never die, remember?"

Anna shut her eyes tight; already struggling to breathe as she put her arms around his neck, "We'll find him," she whispered, her eyes burning with tears still, "We'll find him, together."

Evangeline Hart tilted her head back, the young boy's name making it to her lips as her body shook with pleasurable tremors and she dug her fingers into his muscular chest, smiling almost dreamily at him, "Goddamn, Silas," she breathed, bending down to kiss his mouth, "You sure take after your father."
Silas grinned up at her, his pretty silvery eyes shimmering in the faint light, "You make it sound like such a bad thing."

Eliya smiled softly, "I know, I promise not to die either." she breathed, looking up at him.

Aryan held her tighter to him, "God, I hope so." he breathed, "Who could have taken him?"

"Thanks, baby," Caleb breathed, bending down to kiss the top of her pretty head, "Let's kill this guy, yeah?"

Anna took a deep breath, inhaling his scent to calm herself, "I don't know," she whispered, "Why would anyone take him?"

Eliya nodded as the elevator doors slid open onto Henry's floor that was littered with guards, "Remember, stay behind me."

Aryan shook his head, "All I can think of is revenge but who would hate us so much." he muttered, his throat tight.

Caleb nodded slightly, not saying anything as he held his hand on his gun; studying everything.

Anna swallowed hard as she pulled back a little to study his face, "Didn't you smell a perfume or anything?" she breathed.

Eliya pursed her lips, nodding her head at the guards as they let them pass to Henry's door, she took a breath and slid open the door to his penthouse suite, she made a noise when he appeared and she felt his gun pressing into her temple.

Aryan frowned, his mind wheeling sluggishly as he tried to think, he looked up at her, "I think so..but she's dead." he mumbled, a confused look coming over his handsome face.

Caleb took a slow, silent step back in case Henry hadn't seen him yet and he raised his gun out of pure reflex, aiming it directly at Henry's wrist, well-knowing that if he took a large step to the side, it would lead him to his throat.

Anna's jaw tightened a little, "Evangeline?" she breathed, suddenly feeling sick to her stomach, "Could Raya have killed the wrong person?"

Eliya looked up at Henry, "Is that really necessary?" she breathed, studying his liquid eyes.
Henry smiled, obviously not having noticed Caleb as he moved to gun down to her left breast, near her heart, "You know how I play, I can be very dangerous." he breathed.

Aryan shrugged, "She's usually so good, I don't know, it's possible I guess." he muttered, all the color having drained from his face.

Caleb raised a brow; feeling the outcome of his possessive nature already boiling in his belly as he removed the safety from his .9, ready to blast Henry's arm off.

Anna swallowed hard as she watched his eyes, feeling the motherly rage making her heartbeat rise and she began to get to her feet, "Come on," she breathed, grabbing his hand, "You know where she lives, right?"

"I remember." Eliya mumbled, her heart thumping nervously against her ribcage as he moved the gun down her abdomen, "Can I come in?" she muttered, looking up at him as he cocked the gun, trying not to show how much this trully panicked her.

Aryan got to his feet and nodded slowly, he pulled her close to him and blinked to Evangeline Hart's living quarters.

Caleb pursed his lips; finally having enough of this asshole as he, in one quick move, grabbed the back of Eliya's dress and yanked her behind him before he pressed the gun to Henry's forehead, his finger already half-way on the trigger, "Please, let us in."

Evangeline sat in her kitchen in her black slacks and a white wife beater, pretty as ever with her caramel curls put up in a sloppy bun and she twirled her spoon around in her mug of black tea, curiously reading through a large, out-of-place leather-bound book as she felt them arrive, but she didn't look up; knowing her assets were perfectly safe.

Henry didn't seem surprised to find himself with a gun to his head, he smiled and moved back to let them in, "Why not? Come in."

Aryan squeezed Anna's hand as he broke the lock on the front door and headed inside, moving towards her smell.

Caleb pursed his lips as he moved into the apartment; expecting his wife to follow as he kept the gun raised, "Why did you come to the house?"

"Please, come in," Evangeline called from the kitchen, still not looking up as she flipped another page, "You're paying for that door, sweetheart."

Henry cocked his head to the side, "To see my wife and her beautiful friend." he muttered as if it were obvious.

"Did you take him?" Aryan muttered, his jaw clenching as anger started to boil in the pit of his stomach and he stepped into the kitchen, taking Anna with him.

"But she's not your wife," Caleb countered, raising both brows this time, "And obviously, neither of them wanted to see you."

Evangeline's pretty lips pulled into a pout as she finally looked up at them, her eyes shimmering, "Who?" she muttered, raising a brow as she glanced over at Anna, unable to keep a wicked smile from curving her lips, "I see you're walking again," she breathed when Anna's jaw tightened, "Where the fuck is my kid, Eva?"

"You wouldn't understand." Henry breathed, running his fingers through his hair, "Lydia is my... alma gemela." he whispered, nodding to himself, "She's the only woman who could have taken everything from me."

Aryan's eyes darkened, "No bullshit, where's Silas?" he muttered, his fingers curling into fists.

"How romantic," Caleb muttered, absolutely no expression on his face now as he lowered his gun and pulled the trigger on Henry's kneecap.

Evangeline sighed, raising her mug before she took a very slow sip of her tea, "Ask him yourself," she breathed, placing a finger on her cell and pushing it to the end of the table, "He left thirty minutes ago."

Henry let out a whimper-like howl as he stumbled backwards onto his ass and studied his kneecap and then he looked up at Caleb, "You shot me." he muttered.

Aryan stared at her before looking at the phone and then at Anna as if asking if they should.

Caleb felt a satisfied smile quirk up his lips as he shrugged slightly, "No shit," he breathed, moving the gun to his other kneecap, "I promise you, you will never be near a woman of this family again," he said in a calm manner, firing again.

Anna looked up at her husband; her jaw still tight as she nodded slowly.
Evangeline pursed her lips, obviously not paying attention to the couple anymore as she flipped another page of her book.

Henry let out another howl and dropped onto his back in pain as he glared up at Caleb, "Usted me puede matar, pero esto nunca va a ser el final." he hissed.

Aryan took the phone and dialed Silas, his heart clenching in his chest as she shut his eyes and waited for an answer.

Caleb grinned wickedly at him, "Keep telling yourself that, Henry," he breathed, before he raised the gun to shoot the motherfucker in the throat; wanting him in agony.

Silas Hawthorne sat across from his uncle in a large, bright office in a warehouse of New York when his phone rang, and he frowned slightly, excusing himself from Tommy as he got up and went out in the hall, picking up, "Yeah?"

Eliya moved to Caleb's side and leaned against him, watching Henry, "Let's get out of here." she breathed, watching the man choke and sputter.

Aryan felt his heart clench tighter, "Silas?" he whispered.

Caleb nodded slightly, "Yeah, I'm starving," he breathed, obviously not losing his appetite from this as he put an arm around Eliya, blinking them back to Maximus' estate.

Silas rubbed his small goatee, "Yeah, who is this?" he muttered, the pretty accent he must have gotten from his father, shining through.
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha on Fri Oct 21, 2011 5:07 am

Eliya put her arm around his waist, frowning deeply at the silence that seemed to entomb the estate, but she didn't say anything as she looked up at her husband, her eyes shining because silence didn't ever mean good news.

"Your dad." Aryan muttered, trying to keep from choking on his words.

Caleb took a breath as he glanced down at Eliya; not saying anything either as he started into the dining room, taking her with him.

Silas was silent for a long moment, fixing his black hoodie as he thought about this, "What do you want?"

Eliya swallowed hard, looking over Simon as he cradled Sarai against him, the limp way her arms drooped to her sides noted her fate, Eliya felt her throat tighten as her gaze moved over Lynn who was sobbing into her hands, still on her knees.

"Where are you?" Aryan countered, his throat still tight.

Caleb still didn't speak; giving his wife a gentle squeeze before he gestured for her to go comfort her friend, he himself catching his father's gaze before he gave a slight nod; indicating that the deed was done.

Silas' frown deepened, "That's none of your business," he muttered, glancing up as Tommy came out of his office, "Something wrong, kid?"
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh on Fri Oct 21, 2011 5:26 am

Eliya moved towards Lynn and dropped to her knees to gather her in her arms, whispering comforting things to her.

"Its my goddamn business because you're my son." Aryan said thickly.
Ashleh
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha on Fri Oct 21, 2011 5:32 am

Caleb sighed, giving Simon's shoulder a comforting squeeze as he passed him, moving towards his father now as he mumbled what had happened in Russian.

Silas didn't answer this time as he lowered his cell to hang up; not getting that far as Tommy took the cell out of his hands, "Kiran?" he muttered, not waiting for a response, "It's Tommy, the boy is with me."
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh on Fri Oct 21, 2011 5:41 am

Maximus stood suddenly and walked around the table towards Simon, he muttered something to him before taking Sarai from him and disappearing.

Aryan sighed, "Thanks, we'll be there soon." he breathed.
Ashleh
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha on Fri Oct 21, 2011 5:52 am

Caleb's frown deepened a little as he leaned against the table next to his father, "What was that about?" he muttered.

Evangeline glanced up when Tommy hung up, a pleasant smile on her face, "Good luck," she breathed, not paying attention to the sound of footsteps coming from the bedroom.
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh on Fri Oct 21, 2011 5:58 am

Simon wiped at his face, not saying anything until he could speak properly, "He thinks he can bring her back." he breathed.

Aryan twitched before he moved suddenly to grab the spoon from her mug of tea and jammed it into her eye socket ripping out the eye ball and yanking the optical nerve in half.
Ashleh
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha on Fri Oct 21, 2011 6:03 am

"What makes you think he can't?" Caleb muttered, biting the inside of his cheek, "I mean, stranger things have happened."

Evangeline let out a heart-wrenching scream before Amina came running out in her lady boxers and a large t-shirt; the pretty young girl looking so much like her mother as she dropped to her knees next to her, covering her mother's eye and bloodying her hands as she started to whisper comforting things; waiting for Evangeline to heal some before she stared up at Aryan with her silvery, violet eyes shimmering, "Go," she whispered, "Please, leave.."
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh on Fri Oct 21, 2011 6:09 am

"Thrice times curse." Simon mumbled, looking down at his bloody hands.

Aryan studied the girl as he pocketed the eye like a trophy, "Who are you?" he breathed.
Ashleh
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha on Fri Oct 21, 2011 6:12 am

Caleb wrinkled his nose, not knowing how to respond to this as he glanced over at Eliya, as if expecting an explanation from her.

Amina swallowed hard as she uncovered her mother's perfectly healed eye and smiled a little; not answering Aryan when Evangeline sighed, "I'm sorry about that, love," she breathed, kissing her daughter's forehead, "Your father is a little aggravated."
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh on Fri Oct 21, 2011 6:18 am

Lynn whimpered and looked up at him to answer him instead, "Maximus and all who share his blood are cursed, after three true deaths you don't get to come back." she choked out.

Aryan's eyes widened a little, "I'm her father?"
Ashleh
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha on Fri Oct 21, 2011 6:28 am

Caleb dropped his gaze to the floor, nodding slightly, "Damn," he breathed, running his fingers over his hair as he glanced over at Lynn again, "I'm sorry, hun."

Evangeline nodded slightly, "You are," she breathed, running her fingers over Amina's hair, "Isn't your son waiting?"
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top