Strolling Into the Night

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Strolling Into the Night

Post  Natacha on Mon Oct 17, 2011 2:20 am

Anna bit her lip hard as she led Nero through the door and into the hallway, gently squeezing his hand before she turned to him, "How about we save the drink till afterwards?" she breathed, letting go of him to saunter into Aryan and hers bedroom.

"Screaming," Luka breathed against her mouth, feeling himself harden as he pressed himself against her, hard..
Natacha
Admin

View user profile http://www.natachajay.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh on Mon Oct 17, 2011 2:25 am

Nero grinned, following her, but it didn't stay in place long when he spotted his older brother sitting on the edge of the bed, his face burried in his hands, his body tensed and shaking.

... Raya tilted her head back, screaming his name as pleasurable tremors ripped up her abdomen and she raked her nails up his back, certain that the whole neighborhood had heard her screaming for him.
Ashleh
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha on Mon Oct 17, 2011 2:29 am

Anna stopped in her tracks the minute she saw him and she frowned deeply, "Aryan?" she muttered, cocking her head a little to the side.

Luka bit his lip hard as he pressed himself deep into her; pleasure erupting in his abdomen and making him shudder before he breathed a laugh, amused at how loud she screamed for him, "Shhh, you'll wake everyone up," he breathed, biting her chin.
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh on Mon Oct 17, 2011 2:35 am

Aryan looked up at her, a pained look on his handsome face, he opened his mouth to say something when he locked eyes with his brother, he looked between them before dropping his gaze and getting to his feet, "I'll leave." he breathed, starting to walk out.

Raya made a pleasurable noise, holding him tighter inside her as she lowered her head to kiss him hard, wrapping her legs harder around, "Mm, that was..." she shook her head at a loss for words, in utter bliss.
Ashleh
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha on Mon Oct 17, 2011 2:41 am

Anna chewed the inside of her cheek as she watched him, thinking for a moment before she grabbed his arm, tugging him towards her, "Stop," she muttered, looking into his face, "What's wrong?"

Luka smiled warmly at her, a satisfied look in his tired eyes as he nodded, "Yeah, it was," he breathed, gently kissing her bottom lip.
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh on Mon Oct 17, 2011 2:44 am

Aryan swallowed hard, "Evangeline's pregnant, I broke it off, I don't want to be with her, I don't want the kid." he muttered, keeping his gaze to the ground.

Raya ran her fingers over his hair and kissed him hard, "Do you want to come to bed with me, Luka?" she breathed, studying him.
Ashleh
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha on Mon Oct 17, 2011 2:47 am

Anna blinked slowly, letting go of him and dropping her arm to her side as she studied his face, "Get out," she breathed.

Luka studied her eyes for a moment before he nodded, "Yeah, I'd like that," he breathed, running his tongue over his teeth.
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh on Mon Oct 17, 2011 2:52 am

Aryan didn't look at either of them, "I'm sorry." he whispered and disappeared.

Raya smiled softly and kissed him again, "You might have to carry me, my legs are all tingly." she breathed against his mouth.
Ashleh
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha on Mon Oct 17, 2011 2:55 am

Anna took a deep breath, digging her nails into her palm as she looked up at Nero, "I'm sorry you had to see that," she mumbled, dropping down on the edge of the bed.

Luka grinned at her, "I can try," he breathed, wrapping his arms around her to keep her on him as he moved to carry them up the little steps out of the pool.
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh on Mon Oct 17, 2011 2:58 am

Nero studied her as he sat beside her, "Are you okay?" he breathed, cocking his head to the side.

Raya bit her lip as she put her arms around his neck to hold onto him, liking the feel of him this close, and tingles spread through every part of her.
Ashleh
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha on Mon Oct 17, 2011 3:03 am

Anna sighed, studying his face for a moment before she leaned in to kiss him softly, "I'm sorry," she whispered against his mouth, stealing another kiss before she pulled back, "I think I need to be alone right now."

Luka pursed his lips, "Let's hope I can ninja my way up there," he breathed, not bothering to pick up their clothes as he began for the house.
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh on Mon Oct 17, 2011 3:11 am

Nero nodded slowly, "I understand." he said softly and stole a goodbye kiss as he stood to leave, "Call me." he breathed and turned to go.

Raya giggled and laid her head on his chest, "I think the only people you have to worry about catching us are my brothers." she mumbled, rubbing her cheek against his skin.
Ashleh
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha on Mon Oct 17, 2011 3:14 am

Anna smiled slightly, "I will," she breathed, getting up to shimmy out of her jeans.

Luka thought about this for a moment before he shrugged, "I can deal with that," he said, sneaking into the house before he started upstairs to find an empty room.
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh on Mon Oct 17, 2011 3:17 am

Nero disappeared down the hall and out the front door, he got in his car, planning on killing his big brother for ruining his chance as he brought the engine to life and roared away.

Raya bit her lip, "Can I ask you something?" she breathed, glancing up at him.
Ashleh
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha on Mon Oct 17, 2011 3:23 am

Anna took a deep breath as she dropped her jeans to the floor; pushing the aching feeling in her heart into her belly as she adjusted her white, lacy thong that wasn't really covering anything, before she began into her kitchen to find any kind of mind-supressing drugs.

Luka nodded slightly, "Sure, babe," he breathed, slipping into Lynn's guest room.
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh on Mon Oct 17, 2011 3:24 am

Raya bit her lip, thinking of how to phrase her question a moment, "Did you like her?" she asked softly, refering to Natasha.
Ashleh
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha on Mon Oct 17, 2011 3:28 am

Luka thought this over for a moment as he put her down on the bed, "No, not really," he muttered, wrinkling his nose, "She seemed like an arrogant bitch."

Anna wiped at her eyes; killing the tears before they even had a chance to touch her skin as she poured whiskey into the largest glass she could find, downing a large part of it before she began into her bedroom again, liking the burn in her throat.
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh on Mon Oct 17, 2011 3:31 am

Raya smiled slightly, satisfied with that answer as she laid back on the pillows, putting her arms behind her head as she stretched and wiggled, trying to get comfortable.

Drake Hawthorne appeared in the hall, he grabbed her arm, spinning her to face as him as he used his body to press her up against the wall, he took her face in his hands and kissed her deeply and thoroughly, needing this.
Ashleh
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha on Mon Oct 17, 2011 3:37 am

Luka cocked his head a bit to the side as he gave her a once-over, smiling to himself, "Why do you ask?"

Anna made a disagreeing noise against his mouth, her body tensing up for a moment as she pressed her palm against his chest. It didn't take a lot of internal convincing before she dropped her glass and curled her fingers in his shirt; kissing him back hard.
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh on Mon Oct 17, 2011 3:41 am

Raya pursed her lips, "Because I honestly hate that bitch." she breathed and shrugged, "She's nasty but I wasn't going to bash on her if you'd liked her, it wouldn't be nice." she smiled.

Drake pressed himself harder against her, sliding his tongue against her lips as his hands moved down her body and he grabbed her ass, lifting her to wrap her legs around his waist.
Ashleh
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha on Mon Oct 17, 2011 3:44 am

Luka grinned crookedly at her, "Well, aren't you just a proper lady," he breathed, getting in beside her.

Anna moved her fingers into his hair as she slid her tongue against his; warmth spreading through her abdomen as she hooked her legs around him, absolutely needing this.

Caleb sighed as he stood outside of their house, frowning to himself. He stuffed his hands into his jeans before he started up the driveway, stumbling a little and wondering what he was going to tell his wife.
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh on Mon Oct 17, 2011 3:49 am

Raya rolled her eyes, her smile quirking up into a grin as she took one of his hands and placed it on her abdomen, "I'm only proper about somethings." she mumbled.

Drake made a pleasurable noise against her mouth as he carried her towards her bedroom...

Eliya sniffled, she laid out on the couch waiting for husband to come home, unable to cry herself to sleep she just cried, having changed from her black cocktail dress into jeans and her old Penn state t-shirt, her heart hurting as she shut her eyes and listened for him.
Ashleh
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha on Mon Oct 17, 2011 3:56 am

Luka smiled a bit as he glanced over at her, making little circles on her abdomen with his fingers, "Like what?"

.. Anna gasped before his name finally make it to her lips and she dug her nails into his shoulders; pleasure exploding in her abdomen and making her entire body quiver with it as she tightened around him.

Caleb took another breath, needing to man himself up before he stepped into his house, frowning to himself, "Eliya?" he called softly.
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh on Mon Oct 17, 2011 4:02 am

Raya bit her lip, "Mm, I don't like hurting people's feelings, especially if I like them, I grew up in Louisiana where Southern Hospitality is a part of life so I believe in it," she shrugged, "I think I'm nice but it doesn't mean I don't have a temper, it just takes a while for my fuse to blow and when it does I can be a God awful bitch." she breathed, glancing over at him.

Drake felt a shutter rip up his spine as pleasure exploded in his abdomen and he pressed himself deeper into her, burying his face against her neck as she breathed her name.

Eliya sat up a little and wiped at her face, "I'm here." she called, her voice cracking, her throat so tight it hurt.
Ashleh
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha on Mon Oct 17, 2011 4:08 am

Luka's smiled warmed a little as he studied her eyes, "I like you already."

Anna shut her eyes as she moved her fingers into his hair, tingly as hell as she savored the feel of him inside of her, thinking of nothing else in that moment as she inhaled his scent.

Caleb chewed the inside of his cheek as he padded into the living room, his frown deepening a little, "What are you doing down here?"
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top