Strolling Into the Night

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Strolling Into the Night

Post  Ashleh on Sat Sep 24, 2011 5:50 am

Lynn studied Eliya for a moment, "I'll be fine." she said softly and sat up slowly, still sore as a muther, "I need to go, I just wanted to tell you about Chloe." she muttered.

Aryan smiled, "I like thinking about babies though." he muttered, "Brings light to my day, like you."
Ashleh
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha on Sat Sep 24, 2011 6:02 am

"Where is she?" Caleb muttered, only looking at his wife even though he was addressing Lynn.

Anna bit her lip as she felt the warmth again, even rising to her cheeks, "You always know when to say the right things, huh?" she breathed, rubbing her cheek against his beard.
Natacha
Admin

View user profile http://www.natachajay.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh on Sat Sep 24, 2011 6:05 am

"With your kids, I told the Nanny to take them down to Luis's for the weekend." Lynn muttered, getting to her feet, her legs trembling as she forced herself to stand.

Aryan smiled as he glanced down at her, "And I always mean it."
Ashleh
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha on Sat Sep 24, 2011 6:08 am

Caleb wrinkled his nose as he studied Eliya's face, purposely keeping his gaze from Lynnie, as to prove a point, "We have a nanny?"

"Liar," Anna breathed, smiling warmly still even though the cold had her hugging herself so tight her ribs had started to hurt.
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh on Sat Sep 24, 2011 6:14 am

Eliya smiled, "Her name is Sierra, my old boss Jack sent her to us as a present, she's really helpful." she explained softly.

Aryan put an arm around her, "Come on, let's go inside so I can warm you up." he said, kissing her hair and getting to his feet, taking her with him.
Ashleh
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha on Sat Sep 24, 2011 6:17 am

Caleb pursed his lips as he thought this over, "Nice," he mumbled, smiling a bit.

Anna smiled to herself as she leaned against him, letting him lead her, "I really missed you," she muttered, glancing up at him.
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh on Sat Sep 24, 2011 6:22 am

Lynn pursed her lips, "You wanna know the truth?" she whispered suddenly, looking at the floor, her fingers curling into her palms as she shook.

Aryan smiled softly, "I missed you more." he said and led her inside to the couch where a blanket was waiting.
Ashleh
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha on Sat Sep 24, 2011 6:30 am

Caleb wrinkled his nose as he glanced up at Lynn, frowning a bit, "What are you talking about?"

Anna rubbed her sides where her nails had made little wounds before she stepped out of her UGGs and crawled under the blanket, shuddering a little as she looked up at him, the blanket pulled up over her mouth, "Can I have my letter now?"
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh on Sat Sep 24, 2011 6:36 am

"The thing about it," she whispered, like he'd never spoken, "Is that I never hurt you, I never left you, but you, you're just like all the rest, you left me in the dark, you made me believe you actually loved me, and then you hurt me, you treat me like I'm nothing, like I never mattered." she said through her teeth, tears stinging her eyes as she lifted them to Caleb's face, "Thank you because now I'm finally over you." she said, "I'm done. For good." she breathed and disappeared.

Kiran bit his lip and reached into his jacket pocket before handing her an envelope, "Don't read it till I leave the room, okay?" he mumbled, starting for the kitchen.
Ashleh
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha on Sat Sep 24, 2011 6:41 am

Caleb blinked slowly as he studied the place where she stood before he looked back at his wife, not saying anything for a while before he took a breath, "Do you agree with her?"

Anna frowned slightly as she watched him, waiting until he was out of the room before she opened the envelope to read her letter.
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh on Sat Sep 24, 2011 6:43 am

Use yo imagination, its just a really sweet Aryan-y letter...

Eliya frowned and looked up at her husband, "What do you mean?" she mumbled, biting her lip.
Ashleh
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha on Sat Sep 24, 2011 6:45 am

Awww.. I expected something cute.

Caleb frowned some more, "Did I treat her badly?" he mumbled.

Anna smiled a little to herself as she read the entire letter, warmth spreading through her as she glanced towards the kitchen, for a moment wondering about how she got so lucky.
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh on Sat Sep 24, 2011 6:55 am

Well, I couldn't come up with anything on the fly...

Eliya pursed her lips, "Sometimes, you're really mean to her, hurtful." she mumbled honestly, "Lynn doesn't love like a regular person, she was taught it was wrong to love because it made you weak, for her to love you or love anyone, its specials, she giving you power over her, I mean I've seen her cut out men's tongues for saying less but she lets you talk to her however you want because she loved you and when you're cold, you can be cruel and it just opens up all these wounds, it tears her apart inside. You know, once she told me she actually thinks she's unlovable?" she mumbled, sniffling and feeling a little guitly for not trying a little harder to be better friends.
Ashleh
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha on Sat Sep 24, 2011 9:07 am

Caleb frowned deeply at this as he dropped his gaze to his arm, studying his darkening veins with a curious look, "She started it," he mumbled.
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh on Sat Sep 24, 2011 9:17 am

Eliya raised a brow at him, "What do you mean?" she breathed, cocking her head to the side.
Ashleh
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha on Sat Sep 24, 2011 9:18 am

Caleb made a noise as he rubbed the larger vein, wrinkling his nose again, "Well, just now," he muttered, glancing at her, "She wanted to fight, so I put her in her place. Was that wrong?" he mumbled, sounding a bit confused all of a sudden.
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh on Sat Sep 24, 2011 9:23 am

"No but I don't think she came here to fight, I think she was ashamed of what she'd done and didn't want to have to tell you or me and then you say, 'I feel bad for you' like that's something a confused girl wants to hear from a guy she thought used to care?" Eliya mumbled and rubbed her face.
Ashleh
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha on Sat Sep 24, 2011 9:27 am

Caleb made a face as he finally looked at her properly, "What are you talking about?" he muttered, "Why do you both assume that I didn't care about her?"
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh on Sat Sep 24, 2011 9:33 am

Eliya shrugged, "I like to pretend you didn't." she mumbled, honestly, "But I know you did and deep down she knows it too but baby, she has issues with men, you belong to me, William left her, this Gregori guy does not sound like a peach, and I've met some of her boyfriends, she goes for those damn bad guys, like she can find something that she sees in herself and when they hurt her, it just feeds to her insecurities." she muttered, shrugging, "Lynn is who Lynn is and she wants who she wants."
Ashleh
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha on Sat Sep 24, 2011 9:43 am

Caleb studied her for a moment longer before he shrugged slightly, "It's not my problem anymore, I guess," he muttered, smiling a bit like this was a good thing.
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh on Sat Sep 24, 2011 9:47 am

Eliya stared at him for a moment, "You act like she was never your friend." she muttered and shook her head, a little disappointed in him as she laid down against the headboard.
Ashleh
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha on Sat Sep 24, 2011 9:49 am

"If she was my friend, I'd have to care about her," Caleb muttered, pulling down the sleeve of his shirt as little droplets of blood started to rise to the surface, "You don't want me to care about her, do you?" he asked, sounding dead serious as he studied her eyes curiously, "Since you know what I usually do to women I care about."
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh on Sat Sep 24, 2011 10:01 am

Eliya sighed and looked at him for a long moment, "Caleb, you don't have to fuck someone to care about them." she muttered, letting her shoulders droop a little, "I'm not going to force you to care and I'm not going to force you to stop caring."
Ashleh
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha on Sat Sep 24, 2011 6:28 pm

"Then stop looking so goddamn sad," Caleb mumbled, taking a long swallow from his drink.

Anna smiled to herself as she cuddled up under the blanket; inhaling whatever scent was on it as she held Kiran's letter close to her chest, a shiver running up her spine while she closed her eyes and let herself drift off.
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh on Sat Sep 24, 2011 11:38 pm

Eliya narrowed her eyes at him, "Then come over here and make me happy." she countered, raising a brow.
Ashleh
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top